Walking Dead is Anti-White propaganda?

I got bored of the show around when Negan was introduced.

But rewatching in order to catch up on newer seasons I can't help but realize some of the messaging.

The death of Rick's wife symbolizes the death of the white race. The woman is portrayed as weak and traditionally feminine. He falls in love with the blackest woman on the show, Michonne who is portrayed as a badass.

The smartest white guy on the show is portrayed as a autist.

The masculine white guy with red hair not only is killed off but is paired into a relationship with a black woman, signaling the death of white recessive genes.

I can't remember any explicitly evil black characters.

The first season they hit us with a stereotypical racist redneck and show that the black guy was still willing to save his life (blacks portrayed as infinitely generous and forgiving)

Meanwhile the brother of that racist redneck is giving virtually no voice lines outside of "Me fight" reducing the artuably whitest character to a marketable silent protagonist no values or views.

In Seaosn 7 the pudgy lesbian jew looking bitch is portrayed as the brave voice of reason.

Even the maiming of Rick's son, making him lose an eye seems to signify that whites have a difficult future or are blind. Is this show full of messaging or just dumb entertainment?

And did I miss anything?

Attached: kiss.jpg (980x598, 73.37K)

you need too take a break from Any Forums

Yes. Also there was some cringe episode where some white freaks dismembered people in an old factory or something.

>t.gaslighting kike

You are a fucking retard

FPBP

All tv shows and movies are anti white nowadays with very few exceptions that are less overt about it

Checked.
Before you keep asking stupid questions, EVERY single modern movie and series is Anti-White propaganda, period.

I took to break, thats why I am watching kike propaganda.

Attached: 356789112.png (768x752, 88.29K)

>I can't remember any explicitly evil black characters.
not this show but the spinoff Fear The Walking Dead has
a character named Strand who throws people off his
tower to feed the zombies below

Attached: dictator strand.jpg (836x901, 86.43K)

Going further, the show has the WE WUZ KANGS trope built in, with Ezekial and his giant cat, his obnoxious dreadlocks.

Compare that to the community run by a white woman who literally live in trash and are portrayed as backstabbing scum.

As if pic related wasn't racist enough.

Attached: 295489205809325932542.jpg (999x1499, 661.53K)

We Wuz Kangz

Attached: we wuz dead.jpg (696x391, 34.29K)

how do i unbump a thread?

Yes, its very obvious

oops

>I can't remember any explicitly evil black characters.
Fear the Walking Dead has one

dont forget that the kid traded his life to rescue a pious muslim that never killed anyone or caused any harm, even to walkers. and he was a doctor lol.

Well what do you expect moron? Haven't you got the message yet that mainstream media is not on your side. I'd tell you to stop supporting it immediately but I'm sure you'll continue to watch "on-demand" and promote and download the shitting propaganda. Faggot retards love the zombie genre. The same clowns have an insatiable thirst for spaceshit and capeshit. You deserve your grave if you like this shit.

Attached: brian.jpg (309x286, 10.38K)

They only allows black character.
If there are two, be assured one will die or "disappear"

same with gays..

>demoralization
>advertising
>reddit bait
>IR in op
>schizo nonsense

Attached: Z890G7YH089ER7GYH8UIADHGF08I0H08EDIO9GU8IWEAQ.gif (480x238, 415.41K)

In the first season, the white, red-haired character, scientist is shown being destroyed by his own creation.

This more or less demonstrates that white man's technology is evil and self-destructive.

I am sure all of this is not intentional but may be subliminally instilled from social correctedness leaving certain messagaging inevitable.

All those words just to say you are gay.

Yep it tries to push a lot of woke and anti white BS, but it is ironic that most people surviving are whites... all the bad guys are conservative/ racist whites (with a majority male), but they survived when the woke inner city folk probably just died in the apocalypse, makes you think kek