Pennsylvania Town Threatens Churches With $500 Fines for Providing Free Meals, Counseling Services

>Two Philadelphia-area churches have come under fire from local zoning officials, who say their free meal services, mental health counseling, and monthly pantries aren't allowed on their properties and will have to stop or else they risk fines.

>"I am writing this letter with compassion for those affected by the COVID pandemic and with gratitude to residents who've provided aid to those in need throughout that period," wrote Pottstown Zoning Officer Winter Stokes in a letter to one of the churches obtained by WHYY, which first reported the story. "However, as the Zoning Officer, I must enforce the zoning code."

>The borough gave Christ Episcopal Church and Mission First until this coming Sunday to cease their activities or apply for a variance.

>Coleman tells Reason that his church has no intention of stopping its activities or applying for a variance.

THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT PAY THEIR WAGES.

Attached: soup-kitchen-1.jpg (1920x1080, 342.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/2022/07/07/pennsylvania-town-threatens-churches-with-500-fines-for-providing-free-meals-counseling-services/
pottstown.org/directory.aspx?EID=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot muh link
reason.com/2022/07/07/pennsylvania-town-threatens-churches-with-500-fines-for-providing-free-meals-counseling-services/

What about separation of church and state?

I agree, the state should not be engaged in the affairs of a church when the outcome is positive for the community.

This org is providing for people because the state has failed to do so.

Good, fuck religious institutions.

Agreed ops a fag, filthy christcuck, you're not supposed to be on Any Forums anymore, the Christian bots left when captcha improved.

You literally need a loisens to share a meal with the hungry
Mutts will defend this

Guess it's time to give churches representation in the government then if they are already taxing them.

Reminder the US was not founded by Christians, the treaty of tripoli stated as much saying the US is not a Christian nation, also no one cares...ball these churches should pay tax and have food safety and handling licenses like everyone else.

why weren't you aborted

pottstown.org/directory.aspx?EID=19
Tell her how you feel.

You have to understand that the state's objective since the 60s has been to break up the community and make people dependent on the state for support, rather than churches or their families. There's a good screencap about this floating around somewhere.

This

>This org is providing for people because the state has failed to do so.

More like
>Live in nice suburb
>Globohomo buys new age non denominational church
>Immediately turns it into a "outreach" center for gay prostitutes and drug addicts
>Property values crash
>Globalhomo buys your land, turns off church operations and sells it back to the people as a subscription service.

>NOOOO you can't do things that ZOG doesn't allow
Reminder that (((zoning))) is a real-estate merchant trick to drive up prices

If a church outreach program helps 1000 fags and 1 White family, I consider it necessary.

I bet the jewish government there would allow a strip club on their land, but not a church soup kitchen.

Attached: 1245536.jpg (1080x776, 112.14K)

this is your brain on abrahamism
White christians will work with jews until the very end to drag as many of their Kin to the grave with them
insanity

I'm not religious.
But I am White, unlike you.

This is why Trump was trying to end the 4th branch of government, the administrative branch

> THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT PAY THEIR WAGES.

Why would strippers need soup, that makes no sense

Attached: protocols learned elders zion.jpg (680x680, 141.56K)