How's Romania doing?

I'll be going to Romania in August for Vacation.
How's the situation in the country atm?

And does it have less shitskins than Germany?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png (1200x800, 1.32K)

why do you want to go to a shithole full of gypsies?

depends where you're going

Shit. No german tomboys. Stay there

Attached: 1656424921491.jpg (828x1015, 138.18K)

What cities or parts will you be visiting ? We're good as always, nothing major happening. We have maybe 1 shitskin for 15.000 white people.

Either Transylvania or South East.Also Southern and Northern Part could be an option

You're better off going to Croatia like most germans. As for the shitskin situation there are at least 2 million gypsies in the country plus the usual paki, pajeet and african niggers that are found in every european city that has at least 100k population.

Gimme wallet wyte boi

We're doing very neutrally

KILL YOURSELF AVATARFAG
IMAGINE BEING SO LONELY AND PATHETIC THAT YOU TRY TO CREATE AN IDENTITY ON AN IMAGE BOARD THATS MEANT TO BE ANONYMOUS
SAD FUCKING LOSER

You sound mad. I just answered op's question

Attached: grin.png (180x150, 80.77K)

KILL YOURSELF YOU CLOSETED HOMO

We're in the early stages of a 90s style economic depression, but the weather is nice this time of year

Attached: negro-icre-sarate-crap-100g-uova-di-carpa_5837.jpg (400x400, 48.9K)

>South East
I assume you're going to the beach.
mamaia is the most expensive resort.
vama veche is where the hobos go to camp in tents.
costinesti is a good destination if you're in your 20s -early 30s.
neptun-olimp is more for families.

in trasilvania (including crișana) visit oradea - brasov - cluj

the south for a tourist is basically bucharest. not much of a destination. it resembles berlin a lot. you have the old town and some pubs/clubs here and there.
if you can visit resorts along the danube near the iron gates then that might be interesting.

I don't really know what type of vacation you want.

They are dirt poor, will try to scam and/or rob you, their economy is so bad that even the poorest of Norwegians can live like a king while on vacation over there.

Projecting again? Sodomy is accepted in america, you don't need to project
How is scorching hot weather 24/7 nice exactly?

as always
it's cheap for every western country
we don't have those pathetic rules where everything legal closes down after a certain hour so you can party till the morning wherever you want

is the coast area nice?

I truly aprecciate romania, they are our latin brothers in the east, also the gipsy meme is crap for me. Their country is the cage for those animals, instead of laughing at them, they should be respected for containing them.

Long live sons of trajan

you mean near the sea?