Not even hundred years since independence and we will have an Indian ruling over UK

>not even hundred years since independence and we will have an Indian ruling over UK
Now tell me, aren't we strongest race in the world.

Attached: rishisunak_india.jpg (1200x1200, 182.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TGmTSomnfAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based gujjews

Pajeers outjewed jews in bigtech here too. Jewbros wtf happened

I kneel

You just lucked out because you are the most civilized of the dark people. Indians are everyone's favorite diversity hire because you are definitely not white, but still have about 75% of the capabilities of a white person. I honestly like most indians I have met, not trying to say you're shit or anything, it's just the reality of the situation.

what caste is he

He truly is Dishi Rishi.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TGmTSomnfAM

Attached: FC8RrLJXoAU0cmJ.jpg (540x540, 47.14K)

sounds about fair... the brits ruled over you, now its time that Pajeet rule over the brits lol

I guess its karma or whatever.

>what caste is he
schlomo caste, its the ruling elite

>but still have about 75% of the capabilities of a white person
More like 50. Most of them are severely crippled by their lack of social skills and main-character syndrome.

I'm comparing them to average white people, not the actually competent ones.

India loves Israel

This narrative is the absolute favourite anti white bullshit
>it's only fair we get to replace you and destroy your homeland britisher

You're a superpowa now

too much baggage with this Oxbridge investment banker for a party looking for change and "a fresh start".

not gonna happen

Brits need to understand this, if he becomes prime minister then he can donate everything to India. Why won't anybody fight back? This is undemocratic more-or-less.

What advances will you bring to England? Street shitting, phone scams, rapes, burning piles of trash? Welcome to the Kali Yuga.

A paki runs london.

What a sad state of affairs

grim

Attached: ca3.jpg (731x383, 46.33K)

obligatory

Attached: 1521391000973.png (800x2048, 356.61K)

Sorry to break this to you Pajeta , Women won't vote for a manlet