How do fellow Zoomers find the will to keep living in a world we know is only gonna get shittier and shittier...

How do fellow Zoomers find the will to keep living in a world we know is only gonna get shittier and shittier? Specifically Americans. I hate living in a culture of nigger worship

Attached: 1645981810979.jpg (1128x1135, 688.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMwGrSa9O0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>black people exist?
>i must commit suicide

Attached: 1620355594325.png (592x731, 12.82K)

i have a family

I took the blue pill back in 2020

I'm just taking the swagmanpill at the end of this year and avoiding anything to do with the government for as long as I can

Attached: Down_on_his_luck.jpg (500x374, 32.24K)

More like every facet of our society revolves around them

Attached: 1645759856416.jpg (400x400, 28.41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PMwGrSa9O0A

Attached: dutton jolly heretic.png (200x200, 40.23K)

t.ching chong in a white built country.

World was always shit

Life is all about Suffering

Animals are much more loyal and loving than people. Go rescue something and care for it and it will give you some purpose.

Dying from the plague is preferable to watching 1,000 years of civilization degenerate

yeah, it's like swimming to stay afloat... if you dont want to suffer you gotta die i guess.

you havent died from the plague

>be nigger
>go to the Olympics
>puss out
>dont compete at all
>praised by media
>recieve medal from the president
>shhhhhhhieeeeet

Attached: received_398688482096097.jpg (500x513, 30.78K)

Our ancestors did

If you don't suffer in life, you go insane

If you suffer too much, you go insane

Life, Death and Suffering, those 3 must be balanced for society to function properly

Too much of 1 of these and probleme start to appear

Western Society has too much Life, that's why we throw it away on unnecc bullshit, we involuntarily seek death and suffering

The Best is Yet to Come

dont worry, youll turn 20 some day

Although there are niggers in the animal world as well

Attached: Nigger dog.webm (720x720, 1.75M)

Look around your local town. Things are dead, only ones out and about are darkies and boomers. Country’s fucked desu

Well, I just compare my life to lives of those living in previous centuries and say to myself, God bless them for the advancements that make me, a penniless joke, live better than a king.

No it wan't. 90's were comfy as fuck and everybody was looking forward to the great future. The degeneracy was of course already there, but at least there was hope. Now there is no more hope.

tippy top kek

haha the one on the left has little eyebrows

Nigger worship is a relatively new American phenomena and it was most certainly establishment supported, right around the time occupy wall street kicked off, I think the fed's divide and conquer strategy with identity politics against the class struggle has been relatively successful for the elites however the longer term consequences look to be about ready to bite them hard in the ass- they only bought themselves a bit more time to fuck up all of humanity and attempt to enslave us further.

I never noticed that. Now I'm confused as fuck. Do dogs have eyebrow?.Pic related is your fellow Brazilian and his dog

Attached: Brazilian.webm (720x720, 1.88M)