Unapologetic salafi here

Yes i am a radical extremist sunni salafi muslim, you may now submit your questions.

Attached: tgahwa.png (384x384, 66.2K)

Salafi is a name for a calabrian sausage, I seem to remember. Nice fake religion, retard, go larp somewhere else.

What happens to converts

What are the implications of Aisha the fa7isha breastfeeding adult men ?

Ok terroni swine
Meaning? nothing happens they become our brothers and god forgives all their sins before when they were infidels

Whatever dude, just stay in your desert country.

hi shia rat

this never happened by the way its shia schizoramblings

Oh

How does a goat's arse feel around your dune coon cock and do you get tossed off a building if the goat happens to be male?

Are you occasionalist ?

of course

I think the tossing off a building thing is only for sodomy between two adult men, because they regularly use young boys as sex slaves and it's not treated the same way.

You replied to the wrong post and you forgot to answer the first question.

As your penance for this blunder, decipher the following.
Allah eet vark maar net nadat hy hulle genaai het.

what answer did you expect
Lol, in one single month in america more children are raped and abused than an entire year in the whole muslims world.

Why should I care at this point?

What do you think of circumcision?

Attached: circumcision map by subnational division.png (3417x1929, 1.57M)

' A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Sahla bint Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be eupon him) and said:

Messenger of Allah, I see on the face of Abu Hudhaifa (signs of disgust) on entering of Salim (who is an ally) into (our house), whereupon Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) said: Suckle him. She said: How can I suckle him as he is a grown-up man? Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) smiled and said: I already know that he is a young man 'Amr has made this addition in his narration that he participated in the Battle of Badr and in the narration of Ibn 'Umar (the words are): Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) laughed.

Sahih Muslim 1453a
Book 17, Hadith 33

Why do the sons of aisha lie and distort so much ?

Hi,
I used to be a salafi sunni muslim, now I am a devout anti religion person. I will one day behead all Salafis.

Best Regards,
NGKSRS8

fake and gay

And yet in both societies it seems to only be Americans who try to stop it from happening. Curious.