Clarence Thomas calls Biden "An out of control idiot."

>This Friday afternoon, Supreme Court judge Clarence Thomas has become the first ever sitting member of the Supreme Court to publically insult the President of the United States.

>"Joe Biden is an out of control idiot. This executive order is yet another symbolic measure to spit in the faces of the American people. It's disgraceful."

>This has not been Thoma's first run in with President Biden. There was this dude he hung out with in Cky called "Mike Vallely", and he was the douchiest blowhard I've ever seen.

>He was a 5'8" balding manlet who looked like he hit the gym maybe twice a week to do only chest and arms, and he would get super aggro over nothing in order to look like the "tough one" of the crew; which isn't really much of an accomplishment, because the bar isn't set very high in the first place. His accomplishments included scattering 4 timid teenagers by flailing his arms like a windmill, and shoving a middle-aged mall cop away while the security guard was just trying to do his job.

>He also had a brief stint as a hockey enforcer, where presumably his appreciation for violence might serve some sort of purpose, but then, to absolutely NO ONE'S surprise, the MOMENT he had to fight someone as strong, or stronger than him, who was equally as fond of violence as he was, he got his shit pushed in regularly. Never won a single fucking hockey fight in his life and was CONSTANTLY getting thrown to the ice.

>The guy was the definition of coked up blowhard.

>Mike Vallely, ladies and gentlemen. A possible contender for "faggiest skater in all of existence". Possibly faggier than even Bam Margera himself

Attached: b58c2845-6a99-41b1-a4a8-af4105fc3f63-AP19079599755987.jpg (1200x1783, 304.15K)

You will never be a Vallely

Based thread, fuck trump

Thomas saying the truth

>"Joe Biden is an out of control idiot. This executive order is yet another symbolic measure to spit in the faces of the American people. It's disgraceful."
Source?
True if based.

>trolling outside of Any Forums

Clarence should stick to what he does best - helping small children who accidently fall into his enclosure.

I don't think he can be stopped, bros.

Attached: doomsday.jpg (680x646, 106.37K)

>This Friday afternoon, Supreme Court judge Clarence Thomas has become the first ever sitting member of the Supreme Court to publically insult the President of the United States.

Uh...Ruth Beta Ginsberg said some shit..but of course Liberals are okay with it.

I fucking love Mike Valley posting

Top Kek

Haven't seen a Mike Valley thread in years, based.

Based harambe

you get a (you)

underrated post

God bless this man. We need more patriots to step in and reign in the globohomo like Trump had done when he had the platform

Attached: 1656299746023.jpg (474x694, 39.93K)

Uncle Clarence don't give AF!

Attached: LWO.jpg (1284x888, 138.35K)

I mean it's true, he is out of control. He never had control in the first place.

REMEMBER ME, JOE????

Attached: Screenshot_20220709-082610_Samsung Internet.jpg (718x400, 221.21K)

He is black. He gets a pass. Their rules not mine.