Take the Neoplatonism pill. God is real, no degenerate atheism, no Jewish legends...

Take the Neoplatonism pill. God is real, no degenerate atheism, no Jewish legends, thoroughly pagan and backed by Egyptian and Greek philosophy handed down since the dawn of civilization.

Attached: 1630372271837.jpg (768x512, 54.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxYbA1pt8LA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gnosticism false light campaign

Attached: father son holy spirit.png (1181x1181, 1.72M)

Attached: file.png (202x335, 45.3K)

Attached: 071504060107.jpg (365x512, 90.64K)

Neoplatonism forms the basis of Christian theology. Your threads will always be spammed by the lefty pol squad using the "Christianity = Jews" D&C tactic but if you withdraw to basic Neoplatonism they have nothing to use against you

Neoplatonism was extremely Jewish. It was the Semitic corruption of Platonism, like Christianity is the Semitic corruption of Gnosticism.

if nothing is being used against you then you aren't with the Truth.

Attached: rect41349.png (2497x2529, 402.05K)

This "steelmanned" argument for the existence of God has never been refuted. The technological singularity will create God.

youtube.com/watch?v=jxYbA1pt8LA

Attached: scientists philosophy.jpg (959x956, 320.77K)

>It was the Semitic corruption of Platonism,
Which of the Neoplatonists were Jews? It draws on Hermeticism, which is also obviously not Jewish. Grasping at straws there bud. There are no valid arguments against Neoplatonism. That's why Christianity, Islam and Judaism all integrated it into their theologies. Neoplatonism is the pagan root of monotheism.

Notice how you ask a question, do not wait for an answer, and then present your conclusion anyway? That is dishonesty, look within yourself if you dare and you will see it.

But to answer for the lurkers, Iamblichus was a prototypical kike. Even his name comes from the roots "Yah" and "Melek", meaning Yahweh is King. And his thinking was extremely Jewish. He took what was an elegant, Aryan philosophy rooted in the teachings of Socrates, and twisted it into this hysterical, ego-driven formalized religion. Jews - who are natural materialists and thus cannot grasp the spiritual - always mangle spiritual teachings in this way, when they are bending them for their own purposes.

Pagan monotheism existed for millennia before Neoplatonism (did you somehow forget about Platonism, even? wtf). Moron.

Also, Hermeticism is fundamentally Jewish. Hermes Trismegistus is literally Moses. In Greece he was called Hermes, and in Egypt Thoth. That is why he is "thrice great", for becoming famous in the 3 great Mediterranean cultures of his time.

(313) Eusebius - Preparation for the Gospel [E. H. Gifford]

9.27 - From Artapanus's "Concerning the Jews"

['For these reasons then Moses was beloved by the multitudes, and being deemed by the priests worthy to be honoured like a god, was named Hermes, because of his interpretation of the Hieroglyphics.]

You need to stop speaking until you learn.

Attached: 1565934037410.jpg (350x390, 55.81K)

well said

>Iamblichus was a prototypical kike
Iamblichus was Syrian

>Even his name comes from the roots "Yah" and "Melek", meaning Yahweh is King
lmao no it doesn't

>And his thinking was extremely Jewish
It was in line with Greek Philosophy at his time. Thoroughly Platonic. Iamblichus in particular was influenced by Egyptian mystery religions, not Christianity. You have brain rot if you think Plato and Aristotle were "extremely Jewish"

>Also, Hermeticism is fundamentally Jewish
Retard. You must be a Jew yourself because your argument is basically every notable thinker in western antiquity was a secret Jew.

>Pagan
Way to break the first 2 Commandments.

>Iamblichus was Syrian
Yes, no shit. And "Syrian" is how kikes were referred to in the ancient world before the words "Semite" and "Jew" were invented much later. For example, here is Herodotus making a famous reference to Jews under the title "Syrians of Palestine"

(440 BC) Herodotus - History [Alfred Denis Godley]

[I myself guessed it to be so, partly because they are dark-skinned and woolly-haired; though that indeed goes for nothing, seeing that other peoples, too, are such; but my better proof was that the Colchians and Egyptians and Ethiopians are the only nations that have from the first practised circumcision. The Phoenicians and the Syrians of Palestine acknowledge of themselves that they learnt the custom from the Egyptians, and the Syrians of the valleys of the Thermodon and the Parthenius, as well as their neighbours the Macrones, say that they learnt it lately from the Colchians. These are the only nations that circumcise, and it is seen that they do even as the Egyptians. But as to the Egyptians and Ethiopians themselves, I cannot say which nation learnt it from the other; for it is manifestly a very ancient custom.]

>lmao no it doesn't
It literally does. If you disagree, provide an alternate etymology. You cannot, of course, because that would require you to know something.
>You have brain rot if you think Plato and Aristotle were "extremely Jewish"
You have brain rot if you think this is what I said. I said the literal opposite. You're not even capable of the most basic interpretation, at a 2nd grade level.

Open a book BEFORE you spout off, dipshit.

>I said the literal opposite.
You claimed Iamblichus who bases his philosophy on Plato and Aristotle was "extremely Jewish".

>Yes, no shit. And "Syrian" is how kikes were referred to in the ancient world
"Syrians of Palestine". Retard. Coele-Syria is where Iamblichus was born, which is where modern day Syria. "Syria Palestina" is modern day Israel and is a completely different province.

I said explicitly that Platonism was Aryan, and that the Neoplatonists corrupted it. Again, you lack even basic reading comprehension.

Yes, but the "Syrian" race is what we today would call "Western Semites". Our terminology only developed later. Phoenicians were Western Semites too, dipshit, and had the same reputation as child-sacrificing, dishonest, greedy merchants that Jews have today. Iamblichus was a kike, you're just a rabid moron without discernment who latched on to the first bit of knowledge he came across.

Here's another of your beloved kike Neoplatonists talking about the Jews in Syria:

(268) Porphyry - On Abstinence from Killing Animals [Gillian Clark]

2.26.1 - From Theophrastus

[The Jews of Syria, because of their original sacrifice, still (so Theophrastus says) sacrifice animals, but if someone told us to sacrifice in the same way, we should desist from doing so.]

Porphyry, of course, was another Western Semite, from Tyre. You don't even know the basic, undisputed details of the things you claim to teach others.

>I said explicitly that Platonism was Aryan, and that the Neoplatonists corrupted it
Plotinus was a platonist retard. Looking forward to your ravings about how he too was a crypto Jew

>just ignore the things I cannot refute
>just move the goalposts and bring up irrelevancies
>maybe no one will notice that I've never read a book and cannot respond to explicit arguments
Sorry, but I noticed, pseud.

What explicit arguments? Your schtick is you think anyone born on the right side of the Mediterranean is a kike which is such a stupendously stupid position it's not worth even engaging with. Not surprising Plotinus being the founder of Neoplatonism stopped you right in your tracks trying to desperately draw any line you can to discredit the Neoplatonists "Uhhh Iamblichus was born near Palestine so...uhhh he's really a Jew". "Uhhhhh some people think Hermes taught Moses, so...uhhh he's a Jew"

It's not irrelevant when your argument is so easily debunked by the fact Neoplatonism was founded by Plotinus, a man who has absolutely no connection to Jewish thought whatsoever and Iamblichus and Porphyry were taking their cues from him.

Sorry buddy, the same tactics you use against the Christians won't work here. Neoplatonism is thoroughly Greek and well within the Platonist Aristotlean tradition.

I didn't know Gnostic ants posted on here. Fucking based.

Oh and you haven't actually given any arguments as to why their thought is Jewish, only bringing up where they were born like the fact Iamblichus was born in Syria means his philosophy was irrevocably tainted by being born within 200km of Jerusalem. Like people are supposed to go "Oh shit I didn't know Iamblichus wasn't born in Greece, fuck his philosophy must be Jewish!"

>Your schtick is you think anyone born on the right side of the Mediterranean is a kike
And your position is that anyone who has influenced you could not possibly have been a kike - even if evidence says they were - because then it would mean that you are spreading more Jewish filth instead of opposing them. A simple, childish defense mechanism for a stunted, immature Jewslave.
>"Uhhhhh some people think Hermes taught Moses, so...uhhh he's a Jew"
There's that kindergarten-tier reading comprehension again. I said that Moses and Hermes were the same individual - and posted an ancient source - not that one taught the other. If you can't even comprehend what is being claimed, much less can you refute it.

I did, you just ignored it. I said quite clearly that they took an Aryan philosophy and twisted it into a Semitic religion. Not that you have any idea what any of those words mean, Jewslave.

even the smallest of creatures can be infused with the effulgent light of the Pleroma

Hopefully burger user has a better resolution image than that. I would love to read what it has to say.

Gnosticism is pretty cool

Attached: 1640529908468.jpg (1500x9002, 3.04M)