Was it worth to crash the global economy for them?

Was it worth to crash the global economy for them?

Attached: Ukraine flag.png (679x452, 1.74K)

I hope they suffer for the coming decades.

I think the crash was already coming, that's why the covid psyop was played out so they could boil the frog a little instead of it coming as a huge shock.

The good times (1990-2019) ended in 2020 the coming 10-50 years will be hell involving a WW3 at some point.

These fuckers stole my money

Covid was worse for the economy and less worth it

It's for democracy and freedom.

Yes. Why not? We've had so much fun.

>implying it wasn't the goal
Ukraine is just an excuse. If not for Ukraine, they'd orchestrate another war in ME or Asia. But most likely it will happen everywhere. And in the West it will be civil wars. I mean, what part of great reset you don't understand?

Go ask Russia.

We should have some sympathy on them, they were set up by Obama and Nuland. This is all the fault of the nigger President. They're just a poor country being used as a pawn by kikes.

>It's the wests fault Russia attacked Ukraine

I fucking love this logic, that's like jap-tier delusion after pearl harbor

did all the ukranian camwhores flee the country or are they comfort women for the ruski

are you from waxdap?

>He believes in putins pice hike

the crashing the global economy is always worth it.

It hasn't even started, retard. The Fed hasn't finished hiking, and recession starts usually 3-6 months after the hiking cycle ends. But they are really forcing this one. Covid recessikn will look like child's play in comparison.

waxtap

Yes. Accelerate.

It was going to crash anyway.

Love how all the nigger "Ukrainians" got to flee with the actual Ukrainian women

fuck when will any of you at all wake up

by niggers you mean kikes

High inflation was already coming because of indiscriminate money printing but many of the supply shortages and price spiral of energy & commodities are a direct result of the Ukraine war. Ukraine war has exacerbated the situation by manyfold.

Covid measures and new climate laws was the biggest hit to economy. Get your brain out of the washer. Everything is falling apart because they want it to. Governments, bank etc Everything is being run by satanists.

>hohols die
>moscals die
yes, most definitely

Attached: pSPk9kpTURBXy8xMDBkNTcxZmRmZDhhZWM2MGIyNzMzZTQ3ZmQ4MjA5ZS5qcGeSlQMAPs0Npc0HrZMFzQNIzQH6gqEwAaExAQ.jpg (840x506, 70.55K)

I don't want great reset. I don't want to eat ze bugs. I don't want to live in ze pods. I won't be happy.

So why victim blame instead of blame aggrresor? Cuz agrresor is stronk and its too much work to blame them?

man those jews sure are smart
they predicted exactly that zelensky was going to ban men from leaving and managed to pack up and leave just in time

Because fuck people, that's why.

Basically lost my family business that was running since 1734 because of this shit.
No, it wasn't.

>>It's the wests fault Russia attacked Ukraine
Yes? I love how westoids take zero responsibility. You break all promises and agreements. Sometimes straight the next day, like with maidan peaceful resolution. You stirr shit on Russian borders and inside too, and then go - OH WHY DID RUSSIA DO IT!
But it's funny watching germs cuck to anglos and amerijews and burying own cluntry.

At least something is happening so yeah crash it bash it lash it

No.

russia gonna pay reperations not just to ukraine but the entire west for next 1000 years with their margninal pre war GDP

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_192-269,_KZ_Mauthausen,_Häftlinge_im_Steinbruch.jpg (1466x1869, 802.5K)

West didn't have to do all the sanctions and other bullshits causing an energy crisis and exacerbating an already bad inflation situation. Let Russia and Ukraine duke it out without intervening on either side.

Somebody pissed on that flag

no. But seeing russian subhumans die in their tens of thousands was.

Attached: 1651248004488.jpg (961x1024, 203.99K)

Show your real flag and don't be a pussy like your fellow politicians, vatnigger

>predicted
Yeah, right. Totally not their jew buddy Zelensky informing them.

>Covid measures and new climate laws
They were definitely bad for economy but energy crisis and supply shortages were results of the ukraine war.

>Poland's economy becomes shit

I think that's a question Putler must answer