Russian Navy receives nuclear torpedo carrier sub

Russian Navy receives nuclear torpedo carrier sub

>The multi-purpose ‘Belgorod’ submarine can carry atomic-powered ‘Poseidon’ torpedoes

The world’s longest submarine, K-329 Belgorod, was officially handed over to the Russian military on Friday at the Sevmash shipyard in Severodvinsk. Russian Navy commander Admiral Nikolai Yevmenov attended the ceremony and thanked the shipbuilders for delivering the “research" vessel. The Belgorod, however, is also designed to be able to carry up to six ‘Poseidon’ nuclear-powered torpedoes, which are still under development.

rt.com/russia/558677-belgorod-nuclear-submarine-poseidon/

Soon american devils will be flushed away like you flush shit down the toilet.

Attached: Belgorod-Submarine-1597244902.jpg (1200x900, 221.64K)

Kek. Look at those holes in the hull. Just like soyuz. Broken on delivery like all soviet products.

>Soon american devils will be flushed away like you flush shit down the toilet.

finally some good news

Attached: palpatine.jpg (1080x1080, 69.21K)

I could save money by buying Argentine Pesos to wipe my ass with instead of toilet paper

ngl it sort of looks like a piece of shit.

What is the vertical door in the front for?

loading the torpedoes silly

I would expect to be able to load these reversely through the firing chamber. That is not how this is done?

>flushed away like you flush shit down the toilet

Attached: images-9.jpg (304x166, 10.76K)

And "Americans" will move to Russia, Russia will become soft and weak trans-rights country. Russia collapses in approx 50 years then war with China... Russia/USA moves to Russia and so on with war and misery.

Meanwhile rest of the world, happily dancing @ a beach party somewhere in the happy world.

;)

really? good! keep buying, that will raise the value of my fucking worthless pesos

what does this mean

Attached: 1627567345678.png (496x520, 219.36K)

No.

ΟΜΟΚ?

>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition. They're trying to force God's hand.

that torpedo loading hatch is a massive fail point. the hole in other subs is circular and not much bigger than the torpedo itself
this is like the chinese gear.
can't wait to see this thing try to take the ice and flood itself out

Oooo look, are you saying USA wars RUSSIA? Then 10 years later RUSSIA wars CHINA? really?! Is this true?! Haha! The whole rest of the world can do a beach party-macarena sunset dance while the "super-duper" powers kill themselves off? This is grand news user! Awesome! I can't wait!

Attached: 1625647135846.gif (600x212, 3.57M)

Build quality looks worse than China.

Turns out it’s says ΟΜCΚ and it’s the name of the submarine.

>keep buying
I said I could Pedro, not that I will.

Yeah. An American Captain you have you cleaning it for the picture.

wtf run amok

Nuclear subs are ancient tech, what does this new one do that's so different?

ahhhh I get it, you're a lazy nigger with no money, right?