Hello retards. I am a woman and I want to fuck a virgin incel who hates women...

Hello retards. I am a woman and I want to fuck a virgin incel who hates women. At first I Hated incels so bad and literally fantasized about killing them because of they way they referred to us as “holes” and subhuman. I still kinda do hate them but theres also been this fantasy forming in my head of being with one. I think the dehumanization actually turns me on. I was going to try to seek one out but they’re so hard to find because all the incel subreddits have been banned :( maybe it’s just My “i can fix him” complex acting up again idk. I Just need some incel dick.

Attached: D16C8FA5-2974-4435-AD3F-9CE57DFA8EC3.jpg (1231x1201, 610.35K)

You will never be a woman.

Sure. You'll be another corpse on the news.

That’s hot

You know the rules

I do. But I’m currently not Alone and people I know are on here. Am I aloud to post my Instagram username?

Garfield is such a lazy fuck he's never actually get behind and start pounding. He'd be like Kevin Smith and make dat ass get on top and do the work for him.

No

I'll fuck you slut

I bet when looking for incel dick, you still want a tall 6'3 guy with an 8" dicc. You fucking dirty whore.

I'd gladly travel to the us to fuck you if you were so kind to invite me ,not a virgin though

You want attention by virtue of being a woman? Show tits

Nah I’ve dated A guy shorter than me and he tried to finger me after fishing all day without washing his hands and then I found out he smoked meth daily since age 15 and he bit me so bad that I think he damaged the tendons in my back.

fpbp

> T.

SAGED!

Attached: YWNBAW-Cope-Seethe-Dilate.jpg (488x326, 27.22K)

i haven’t fucked in like 4 days, let me sniff and fuck your hairy unwashed coochie

Fpbp

Maybe I’m just attracted to men who hate and want to treat me like human trash because they remind me of my father in a way. Dammit frued. Idk how to spell it but in thinking of the funny incest psychology guy

A lady has standards... These days.

Gross.

Checkd, fpbp

I’m a fat, hairy and short mammal who wastes a lot of time in bed too.

I hate you guys so much. Please fuck me

Attached: 99897999-413F-4242-9B43-B1A790EA0F86.jpg (1170x1462, 188.54K)

Saved

fuck off, you sound like my ex

I swore this time I wasn’t gonna let yall bully me into posting my tits.

Would if you were UK. Good luck in Muttland though, go play yout part in reducing the incel population.

Enough with the protesting.

Play MMOs, you'll find an incel very fast.
Probably not the mean type that you want, but a lot of forever virgins play them.
FFXIV has a ton.

Lol stfu yall fags can’t even own guns. Go get stabbed tooth mouth.

Meant for

Post pussy pics or gtfo also this isn't political go to/r9k/ you stupid cunt.

I don’t play retard games.

What school do you teach at?

Nice bait bro

I don’t know what that is fag

This is probably a troll but it reminds me of the time that bitch fucked hotwheels from wizardchan and he lost his virginity to her.

Kek best of luck you crazy broad

Either the bitch follows the rules or this thread dies. Show tits and because so many faggots have access to hormone therapy, show vagina or else fuck off. After that, if it's worth it, we can talk.

Bad larp, you will never be a real woman.

Only a virgin for a virgin, hole.

None. I’m 22 and a Highschool drop out

show vagina

Attached: 1654994536920.jpg (346x361, 38.76K)

Show tits

>I want to fuck a virgin incel
Are you a stock broker? That would be the easiest way.

I love women, just not human women.

Attached: b25ad6a346d07274cac4a31deef3f80f.png (630x906, 774.12K)

FPBP
Tranny OP on suicide watch

You in KC? I got what you need.

Preach brother.

Garfield's getting his lasagna.

Troooooooon.

Kek

Ok on the off chance you're really a girl...

you're probably going to get a lot of mean comments like "Show us your breasts", "go away roast beef", ect.

ignore these people, they're incels who are starved for female attention.

I'm here to answer any questions about Any Forums if you have them.

Nastiest message I've read all day. Clearly all you do deserve is a man who hates you. If even that.

Based simp pasta.

Actually, it's an anonymous forum where anyone can claim to be a woman, no-one goes to pol for female attention.

Sage

FPBP + rope it glownigger just to be safe

Checked and also fpbp.
Faggot op on suicide watch

Attached: 1655068862332.jpg (787x735, 84.28K)

>I hate you guys so much. Please fuck me
Why are women like this?

What state?

Not everyone is so desperate Mr. FBI

Attached: 1651787503819.jpg (494x480, 36.36K)

Off topic, sage.

We're going to take turns breeding you.

whore

Attached: 56a.png (649x519, 115.46K)