These are the only places in the Southern Hemisphere that aren't filled with spics or coconuts

Say something nice about them

Attached: 180725095337-01-new-zealand-australia-flags.jpg (2000x1125, 490.42K)

user... I....

The dysgenic mutts I see at the shops would make an American cry.

Globohomo shitholes

getting filled with chinks is somehow better?

Yes, tyrone. Literally every single white would prefer chinese neighbors than niggers.

Better than niggers but I'd rather have whites

How far up the ass of the housing market in these nations has the CCP shoved their hand?

>Not many coconuts
>South Auckland

They'll both make great American states when they're annexed.

>nz
>not filled with coconuts
what did he mean by this?

Past the elbow

All the way.
>t. Just sold out to a chink

they are filled with worse scum. liberals and leftists who would not only trade their liberty in. but also yours aswell

No it’s not.

Everyone likes to pretend that nips, chinks, gooks and the other vast array of yellow niggers is better than niggers, kikes or spics but it’s not. They are just as against us as any other non-white, we just go through a period of treating yellow cunts like cumdumpsters but when they start talking like they have a future here it makes me defensive.

You need to not think like that, saying one non-white is better than the other is liking choosing a favourite STD

Attached: CF0EBE42-EAD4-41D7-8D58-275BCF163770.jpg (638x453, 60.44K)

You can talk shit about South Auckie but try going to any city tier place in the UK and the chances of some type of shitskin being a major democratic is absolute.

We are lucky to be known as racist bogans but we need to amp it the fuck up or else we’ll be even more inundated.

Attached: 013A2F69-D417-4974-A078-995C8B0C0AD8.jpg (720x540, 56.54K)

Yeah it's filled with pajeets, darkies and changs instead.

Yeah they're filled with chinks poos and muzzies.

Fuck I hate pajeets, the evil hating glares they give you, like a parasite hating their host. It's hard to take Indians seriously in any fashion.

How is a nation of 400 million not on top of their shit Burger? As opposed to your cultural enrichment issues and nigger problem I prefer Mr Chan over Pop Eye eating Tyrone & Shaniquia.

Now fuck off and look after your own back yard dickhead.

Beautiful Nations. Fight hard boys. Don't let these great nations go quietly into the night.