Why did Hitler force his best general to commit suicide???

What kind of full retard move was this?

Attached: hith-erwin-rommel-2.jpg (1200x1200, 122.3K)

in '44 the war was already lost but Hitler did rob us of some sick war memoirs from Rommel

Because he gave his support to a plot to kill his commander in chief AKA treason
Hitler liked Rommel which is why he gave him the choice of suicide and full military honors instead of a trial and execution

he was overrated, would have liked to see his performance on the eastern front

Hitler was actually betrayed by his generals during Case Blue, true story.

they take away your employee of the month spot when you try to kill the boss.

Even before joining in on a conspiracy to get rid of the most retarded leader in his country's history, Rommel had already been earning the Fuhrer's ire by refusing orders to purge civilians populations

Kek /thread
“Aaghh Hitler… sawwy about that whole… trying to kill you thing! My bad:///“

Hitler let the greatest army in the world get surrounded at Stalingrad because he refused to make a strategic retreat. He deserved to get wasted.

but he never killed Manstein

Attached: Hero of ukraine.jpg (588x797, 55.3K)

the man never commanded more than a division

Attached: 171A3077-D2AD-4974-B8CC-061249FA3DE3.jpg (800x533, 71.38K)

Actually Rommel never knew they were going to kill him. He thought they were only going to remove him from power. He supported the plot because he wanted to save Germany and thought they could make peace with the Allies and then focus on the Soviets. He should have just asked Hitler if he did that lmao

To the young Italian foreign minister Ribbentrop was vain frivolous and loquacious, and, so describing him in his diary he added
>The Duce says "You only have to look at his head to see that he has a small brain
Ribbentrop btfo.

Attached: Joachim_von_Ribbentrop.jpg (541x696, 113.82K)

>size of head = intelligence
typical duce who needs german specops to save his ass, fucking spaghettbrain

Damn. Tough scene. Should’ve just grew some balls went to Hitler, explained that, and then convinced Hitler to team up with the Allies to fight (((commies)))

>Hitler let the greatest army in the world get surrounded at Stalingrad
>get surrounded
Based Russia, encircling retards since 1942

Attached: _124785637_mariupol_grid_4_maps_22_04_2x640-nc.png (1280x1556, 841K)

meant

Not true.
He head size looks fine to me here.

Attached: 7066818B-2F3D-4E72-A591-D9541FB49CFE.jpg (382x501, 155.53K)

His*

do you know how greentext works mr.reddit?

Is it true Rommel was overrated ??

That was never going to happen. Hitler had attempted to discuss a negotiated peace with the Allies several times through neutral Sweden. The Allies wanted an unconditional surrender.

because he was plotting ahainst adolf

Yea. I’m pretty sure Hitler let the British troops escape at dunkirk. When I was watching the movie dunkirk I couldn’t help but think “why doesn’t Hitler just slaughter all the British troops while they’re trapped? Lol” that’s before I knew about the Jews.

Probably. Kikes prolly tried to hype him up since he plotted against hitler. Idk tho