As a Saudi

literally every time someone who hates the west open their mouth i become more radically pro western, i fuckin love America and i wish it influences our politics more because fuck this shit we need a guidance to become a modern 21st century country and not some satellite state like Syria

Attached: 190524184527-us-saudi-flag-restricted.jpg (2700x1511, 2.68M)

Just don't let niggers in and you will be fine.

You're a fucking retarded bootlicking kalb. No wonder kikes are in charge of your country.

No one who loves America loves the Washington regime and the anti-national modernity it spreads.

>as a Saudi
>i fuckin love America
Don`t ever call yourself Saudi, Arab or Muslim.
You are disgrace to our people.
I would split you in half, if you repeated that sentence to my face

you‘re a degen with an inferiority complex, nothing more ya kalb

sandniggers

sikerim seni bak

What the fuck did I just read ? Im going to hold my tongue on this holy day

Of course you do. Dubai is all of globalhomos paradise getaway

As an American, literally every time someone who loves America opens their mouth I become more radically anti western. I fucking hate what America has become. I hate woke globohomo with every fiber of my being. I wish we could have a regime change, a new government that actually gives a damn about the people and not just the oligarchs. America is a third world shit hole. A nation of the oligarchs, by the oligarchs, for the oligarchs.

Why are you living in a Western country if you hate their culture so much?
I suppose your countries won't miss you, you're not exactly the best and brightest.

Nice VPN dumbass. Literally no Arab thinks that way. Neck yourself

>flag
>Saudi, Arab or Muslim.
>disgrace to our people.
Honk honk.

Attached: 1553760313499.png (700x700, 615.27K)

I'm good with you as long as you hate kikes.

You are our enemy you stupid fuck. Its easier to carry out Jihad if we already have willing martyrs living in your country. Fucking retarded rhetorical question. What can I expect from an inbred cancer ridden cretin?

allahi siktim

MKA8V0

Attached: Screenshot_20220625_143944.jpg (1080x1077, 268.55K)

Ok retard with no historical and political knowledge of the last couple centuries

I take the money from western country and give it back home. Modern age Robin Hood you can say.
Also, make me leave if you don`t like something, faggot

Ah, of course. You're just temporarily indulging in the greatest creature comforts the worlds ever known (white civilization) before you decide one day to make Allah proud by killing some old people minding their business. God bless.

Ashkurk sadiqi, your time will come inshallah. I am a white dude from the US and taught english in college. I made many muslim brothers from Saudi when I taught many of you.

You're all very good men. Some of the most loyal friends I have ever known, and I'm proud to call you brothers. Keep producing based youth, but encourage them to seek the spiritual ways of your ancestors and not give into materialism.

As a young man, I often had debates for fun and English practice with Saudi students. We disagreed about a lot of things, like gay people and fucking your cousins.

Today, I see that my students were very based.
Keep being based, but so long as your youth long to live free from the oppression of a church-state, your time will come, inshallah, and thank you.

There are no victims here, every White person is an accomplice in every atrocities your ilk have brought upon the world