Can we all agree that light skinned latino/hispanic people are better than niggers?

Can we all agree that light skinned latino/hispanic people are better than niggers?

Attached: 2wtKNZAElYaU3jlEbhE3P8yi41dOAHQ4_KKrrI_XWa8.png (640x706, 536.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, definitely an improvement.

That's a pretty low bar.

Descendants of conquistadors and cannibal jungle death cultists are respectably metal.

Those guys in that photo?
Those are east side niggers and they're just as bad in their own way

I think what we're often irritated at is low class people.
I can get along with anyone in a suit and tie who isn't speaking in ebonics.

if all the niggers died and were replaced by hispanics it would be a major win for society

I'm pretty damn sure niggers never killed as many, or as violently.
a nigger has the advantage in being bad at everything he does. latinos to the contrary, excell at being terrible.

Mesoamericans make me love niggers. Fuck you and die bitch. Niggers are all each a mix of our own species and dim, simple, innocent populations of lesser hominins from the past in Africa; spicshits without European admixture are entirely another homo species, and a vile, nasty, extremely mean matrilenial one at that. Reduced sexual dimporhism and female dominance is what characterizes bonobos apart from chimps. Scientists get away with calling bonobos peaceful compared to chimps because bonobos never resist sexual violence, but bonobos all rape each other like crazy, all day every day. Just because there is full compliance doesn't mean its not violence. Bonobos sexual violence is far more sinister and hostile than chimp martiality. Blacks = chimps. Spic goblins = bonobos. High European admixture doesn't mean shit either. They are all united in language and pre-Columbian descent, and they are the enemy of our civilization. You hate spics, or you hate your children, your ancestors, your brothers and sisters, America, freedom and functioning society. Get fucked cunt. Don't ever compare spics monsters to nigger pets again. They are sweet and beautiful and happy as a generality. Observing and hearing a family of blacks with children speak in a store 9/10 is going to be less affronting than witnessing Mexicans, with their universally foul-mouthed kids who are always falling out of their God damned clothes. Half of niggers instill politeness in their kids , but among spics as a rule vulgarity, indecency, and hostility are virtues.

Latino/Hispanic people eat peoples beating hearts after killing them and wear thier detatched face as a mask. The worst an American nigger will do is gun you down in a driveby

cope brownman

they work more than any cuckedwhite person, so maybe they are better than you..

Fuck off and die subhuman

hahahaha what happen memeflag? some 'mesoamerican' fuck your gf?

that's why their thrash and death metal are good. I like their black metal too but more of that first wave sound. When it's atmoshit I rely on europe and east canada, and too a lesser extent, the usa.

IF you have some woman to touch.. but I still doubt about it.

where you from foo

That's a low bar to pass sis. Almost anyone is better than niggers. Almost.

Exhibit A
This is an English language website

that sound like a butt getting hurt

Can we all agree that indian men are superior to whites ??

do you hate jazz? not even apart of the ndf, I actually want to know, and I want to hear the answer from you specifically.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (299x300, 20.43K)

>conquistadors
who are themselves descendants of their conquering moorish ancestors
>Spain and Portugal have a history of fervent Catholicism, but almost a third of the population now turns out to have a non-Christian genetic heritage. About 20 percent of the current population of the Iberian Peninsula has Sephardic Jewish ancestry, and 11 percent bear Moorish DNA signatures, a team of geneticists reports.
nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html

Attached: 1450382867257.png (562x258, 259.06K)