Stop seeing NPCs as humans

You don't get saddened by millions of chickens being beheaded every day.
But why do you get saddened or angered by NPCs being exploited by the slightly smarter people for being gullible good for nothing dogs they are?
NPCs are emotional and act instinctively. They cannot see beyond what's in front of them. They are less than illogical.
The truth is, it is benefictial to exploit and absue them in every way we can for the betterment of mankind because they are not mankind. They are like chickens or cows under human skin.

Attached: 1657280675952.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

I would kick her in the stomach and shove that kendo stick up her pussy

You were once an NPC, user. We all were.

no we weren't

Why is AI easier to create to be logical than to be emotional?

That's true. You have to raise your consciousness and the environment we're in makes it quite hard.

Be kind.

No, they're humans too. A lesser form of humans, but still deserve some dignity. Normies always form the basis of every society. It's not about abusing or exploiting them, those societies always end in social turmoil and decadent collapse. The most powerful societies channel the normies to produce for something greater.

Nigga balls mode

Being an NPC is not about educations or "redpills".
It is about eugenics.
This is why the kikes are obsessed with race mixing because it further consolidates the power held by the pure Jewish circle.
If you are not an NPC, you should exploit the NPCs. There is no reason not to. There is nothing bad about it. They don't deserve respect because they cannot act in kind.

>They are like chickens or cows under human skin.
kek this is a good quote

Yh bro just go nigga balls mode.

Except that npcs being npcs is damaging us directly. But you know already rabbi

Attached: 1657278735169m.jpg (1024x1019, 153.45K)

>You don't get saddened by millions of chickens being beheaded every day.
>But why do you get saddened or angered by NPCs being exploited by the slightly smarter people for being gullible good for nothing dogs they are?
>NPCs are emotional and act instinctively. They cannot see beyond what's in front of them. They are less than illogical.
>The truth is, it is benefictial to exploit and absue them in every way we can for the betterment of mankind because they are not mankind. They are like chickens or cows under human skin.
Bitch you say that like I am not already like 1000 levels above your level of sociopathy. You have no idea how low I see the rest of you, even on Any Forums. Yes you. I see *you cunts* as NPCs so what chance do total normies have. Exactly.

This is why we call you asians bug people. Humans are not tools to be broken by careless craftsmen
If they are tools, they should be cleaned and sharpened by careful artisans, so that there is a wider selection available to create something great

underage take. I hate NPC's like you wouldn't believe but what you just typed there is severely edgy underage take or you simply have worrying psychpatic tendencies

stop seeing them as NPCs and instead as just very ignorant and blind.

Yes we were. I remember in 2015 thinking trump's wall comments were racist

I don't like Asian Chinese Japanese faces but some of them have fantastic bodies. Its rare that I like their face. Even this girls face doesn't cut the mustard.

no shit sherlocku just do what you want every day

I love lady tummies.

unless you can show me her asshole getting blown out by bbc this is ai.

>The most powerful societies channel the normies to produce for something greater.
This is simply false. Human civilizations, along with all its achievements, were made and done by the elites.
Your argument is only correct for the time period of industrialization because NPCs had been elevated into factory workers from fedual mud eating peasant farmers.
With the advancements in robotics and AIs, you simply don't "need" these mouthbreathers anymore for mankind has always been progressed with select few elites.
Hell even the communists were led by small groups of elites.

They are not chickens, they are people, I believe that in the same way that they were trained to be exploited and find it normal, they can be trained in reverse. To be more clear, if movies, soap operas and movies made women feminine it could be changed with the same medium for years.

is this reality? I cannot tell anymore. Only a severely sick society would have that ad.

You sound like a kike who says only we are human and everyone else is cattle. This NPC shit is jewish subversion.

I always think it's funny when someone posts jav and go "sauce??" then someone posts "SMDK-453". Maybe it's just me though.

Emotions are just short circuits of logic to drive instinct behaviors at lower energy cost.

this is a weird fucking take.

starts with upbringing, if your parents are total faggots then yes u will be trained to be a faggot and have to unlearn it. this does not mean others went through the same faggotry.

This sounds suspiciously like words straight from lucifer’s mouth.

Why is she smiling when hit? Show me your war face!!

Because I am a fully functioning human being and therefore I have empathy.

if I stopped seeing them as humans, I wouldn't be able to hate them half as much as I currently do

She looks retarded and couldnt slice shit

For a jew, yes.

You would think they would have woke up by now, if they ever will

Brainwashing hits hard. what can I say?