*goes extinct*

*goes extinct*

Attached: 1633215687784.jpg (1024x994, 728.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384712214/#384712214
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if whites won't fight to secure their existence, let them die out. Simple as.

Sounds like a personal problem.

Exactly.. My nigger said 'WE MUST' not 'SOMEONE ELSE MUST'

Firefighters choristers glucocorticoids intentionally foreshadowing chairmanship digital fortnightly vigorously physicists giardiasis lifelong contracting hereditary burrows furthering fiftieth historians fiendishly highlights figurines frigid rediscovery ridiculous

An organism that doesn't lift a finger for self preservation deserves to die out.

Have you tried not being ugly?

Cope some more shitskins and jews LOL.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384712214/#384712214

Attached: Andromeda-Gerät_hovering_&_glowing_above_London.gif (632x364, 1.8M)

It was her voting that did it

my gf looks almost exactly like this but im too lazy to get a good enough job to be able to afford kids so i guess say la vies or whatever. basically don't care there will always be more roasties that look like this far as im concerned.

A people unwilling to fight for their survival don't deserve to live.

this will never go extinct.

For as long as humanity has been, there are always the pure. We may laud them as incestuous. But it continues.

Whites will exclusively breed with whites. The intelligent ones, at least. Those who fall prey to nonsense are not representative of what occurs all around

Not on my watch. I've already put two white babies in my wife and were trying for a third.

Attached: InCollage_20220602_145042167.jpg (4096x3276, 3.71M)

Good

This girl looks Russian

Slavic girls and disillusioned western men will unite and start a new utopian society

^This

I hope it happens at some point. Hopefully soon, but if it doesn't..well. We'll be reincarnating as brown retarded people.

Where did you find her and how roasted was she

How do we save them?

I’m blond and my gf is blond with blue eyes. My dad was ginger, so I’m hoping I have a blond hair, blue eyed son and a ginger blue eyed daughter.

Yes just thinking about raising a daughter in 2025 is scary. Imagine what her teenage years in the 2030s-2040s would be like…

This.
Built for brown bulls

Attached: 660c405b-c4d4-4542-b764-192dd7a55f16.png (366x488, 286.97K)

I fap to latinas only anyways so who gives a fuck. White women are useless anyways.

Why do they look Chinese?

beautiful girl

Not my problem.

Actually, it would be damn near impossible for whites to go extinct if no one developed a DNA-based bio-weapon.

You see, there are 100's of millions of us.

To breed us out, based on the rates of whites being the least likely to race-mix, would take 1000's of years. Maybe longer.

We'll obviously reach the stars before that.
Just like the Nordic Blondes and Pleiadians, we're going to leave one day and never come back.

But you can keep the stuff we leave behind.

Picrel, we're nearly done inventing the tech.
(Don't tell brown "people" our plans)

Attached: 1611636253596.webm (640x360, 1.13M)

Who cares, white woman are a bunch of whores, a latina or asian suits me well

slavic girls aren't any better than other bitches, those that are poor manipulate more to get an easy life, others are the same as anywhere else

If blonde white women go extinct it's because they all chose to fuck niggers.

They do seem to fuck niggers more than any other type of white woman, especially the blonde women with tanned orange skin.

We turned White, Blonde & Blue once before, and we'll turn back that way once again even after extinction. At least that is my theory...

/thread

You mean fat White welfare pigs with 50 tattoos? They're a lost cause anyhow...

can I use your wife as a breeding sow?

should have had children, snowniggers