You Christfags wanna know the truth

Christianity is all just a big pyramid scheme. You gullible fools were tricked into following rules that made you less competitive in society. They now own everything around you and you gullible sheep have nothing. Your morals are just rules to live by that make you an inferior organism. This was the biggest practical joke in history. You’ve been cucked you into poverty and slavery. Look around you and see the truth. Who fucks children and doesn’t get charged? Who can lie cheat and steal without repercussions? Christianity is the cum-stain of the NWO. You got robbed from your life in exchange for a promise of a made up place called heaven.

Attached: 1B752EC5-E6CE-4D78-830C-8628BF56A32C.jpg (1138x1463, 932.34K)

>t.

Attached: atheist.jpg (1280x720, 153.92K)

seethe harder, kike, christ is king.

Attached: 1636194896219.jpg (832x735, 265.66K)

Based and redpilled.

Christians fall for all kind of grifts cuz they are fucking dumb as shit. How to exploit Christcucks?

Be jewish.

It is jewish. Same god and same anti-white, anti-American goals.

Christianity is the original kike conspiracy on the west. All of your local cultures have been replaced by worship of one jewish desert fag from 2000 years ago.

good, fuck larpgans.

Attached: 1635855071098.png (680x615, 187.48K)

You're not European.

>noahs ark story
>not mentioned, the nigger slaves

i'm a christian, that makes me a european.

Attached: 1651329503255.jpg (719x458, 39.97K)

Thank you for trying so hard, day after day. It must get tiring.

There are no rules.
You just believe Jesus Christ died for your sins and you're saved. That's the whole thing.

And a bunch of other crazy shit, like talking snakes, but whatever.

It is the same God, jews were chosen the same way a teacher spends the most time with the stupidest kids
They pissed him off so bad he sent Jesus to Earth to try and sort them out, they were so fucked they killed him, the literal Son of God
And ever since theyve wandered the Earth in exile, look hideous and have rampant mental illness, why do you think that is?

jews are the only people God has almost completely turned his back on, they do still have the chance to accept Christ

Old testament, you might as well argue it's about not eating shellfish or clipping your beard at the edges.
All of that stuff is metaphor upon metaphor that modern idiots can't understand.
Take a simple one the story of Cain. Cain is cast out and complains "how will I live everyone will want to kill me" so god says anyone who harms Cain will have harm inflicted upon him seven fold. So down the road one of Cain's offspring says well surely if any harm to Cain is worth being inflicted seven fold, any harm to so and so should be seventy and seven fold, or some such number. The point is the never ending cycle that you will fall into living your life like Cain.

Cope. New testament has seven headed beasts and locusts with human faces. Christians believe in jewish nonsense.

I love rabbi yeshua ibn yusuf!!

Attached: rashaida-man-EFYT6E.jpg (1300x957, 105.04K)

>and locusts with human faces. Christians believe in
Yeah theyre called the Pharisees

aron ra is the biggest faggot ever he recently came out as "satanist" but we all knew he was a satanist the entire time

Again, metaphors and symbolism, the so called smart people, atheists, are really bad at understanding such things at best, and just willfully ignorant more likely.

You abandoned your ancestors for a bunch of metaphors and excuses.

The biggest problem with christfags is their obnoxious inability to action when it is necessary, they have no issue tossing out all their values so long as the offending party is within the fold of their delusion. I know for a fact satanists have infiltrated and abused this dynamic(yes even the so called "uber based" mormons), more sickening is seeing parents send their children to the slaughter, these betrayals of christfags are some of the greatest of sinful behaviors in my opinion and drives one to easily seek to be more of a renegade person of faith with next to no institutional influence.