ALL FEMALES ARE WHORES

I have realized that most cis wom*n are awful, shallow, vain, parasitical, immoral creatures.

They are incapable of any introspection or self-improvement that is only for themselves. Everything they do is projected outwards towards others. This Is the same reason all of them whore themselves out on their social media, and are on their phones posting constantly. They also have little to no internal monologue.
They were always like this, what we're seeing now with feminism is just their true nature in freedom.This is why men have had to keep a firm grasp on women to prevent their self destructive nature.

I have not met a single human female who truly loves any men other than her male family members. In fact, I posit that women are physically incapable of it due to their inability to resist their own physical urges. Women need and want to possess and to parasite.
hey can't help men grow and improve them selfs, they are always a are a liability

But I feel like trans women are different and they want to be more supportive and loving to their partners. It feels like they can have a soul not like those cis with dark heart.

they are just inherently better than females in almost every aspect.

Attached: 54547527.jpg (1299x1606, 192.24K)

>I have not met a single human female who truly loves any men other than her male family members.
What expect more from something you care about so little? Most men/women/people are cowards and retards
>But I feel like trans women are different
Sow those seeds, bear no fruit,
>they are just inherently better than females in almost every aspect.
Not fucking a bussy, no matter how hard you nickers want it

If trans women could get pregnat and give birth
They would unironically be better than cis women.

Hopefully, one day artificial womb will be a thing, and we will see the start of a womanless era.

all trannies are faggot rejects

>they are just inherently better than females
Yeah they're men

at least they drew "her" with man shoulders KEK

Just have sex bro. Sex havers know this but don't cry about it.

you are also incapable of introspection or impovement or you wouldn't be A FUCKING FAGGOT

DON'T TRY TO ACT COOL FOR SUCKING COCK FAG

Nice shoulders, dude!

Attached: 1657306138047.png (422x345, 255.44K)

OP is correct. Modern cis women are absolutely vapid and insufferable. When troon soience advances a bit further, I plan to troonsition into a big tiddied bimbo to date one of the 94% of men that they're ignoring since I've always been a faggot anyway.

Attached: 1601570580779.jpg (512x661, 67.84K)

why the fuck are you posting here?

GO BACK TO LGBT OR LEFTY POL YOU FUCKING MORON!

Not whores but they are a waste of time. Users, manipulators, gas lighters, emotionally unstable and irrational. Men gain nothing by being with women other than sex. And to be honest it isn't worth it

Women are just inept at most things, but make a big noise if challenged over it.

>Sex
Mindless and enslaved to your nature. How does it feel? Many men are waking up, transcending our nature and breaking free of the biological virus you are enslaved to

>trans women are different
I'm going to take this as in good faith as possible and be honest from what I've seen as trannies. Trannies are Jealous of women, they try to mimic and imitate the behaviors you're describing, hrt warps their brains and emotions to a similar state as women but they are males with m,ale brains and generally don't cope well with it. A lot of trannies tend to be autistic as well so you get the worst of both worlds and it can turn them into like a hyper narcissists. A lot of them are terminally online as well and it just all adds up to in general a caricature personality that's insufferable to be around.

That's true, too bad traps can't get pregnant. At least for now

Attached: 1645204225103.jpg (793x540, 89.73K)

"Cis" women. you degenerate bitter little tranny

Have sex incel

>But I feel like trans women are different and they want to be more supportive and loving to their partners
This is a lie. They're just as bad or worse. Why?
>They're catfishers.
>They're massive liars. Even lie to themselves about who they really are.
>Cheaters, unloyal.
>Cause massive drama all the time.
>Threaten suicide when you confront them for their cheating and lies.
>Uses mental gymnastics so you can take the blame for their horrible actions.
>Lash out at you all the time.
>Willing to throw you under the bus for someone else that gives them attention.
Do not trust them. They're horrible people.

If all women are whores, why are you a virgin

Dude this isn't r9k. This is a politics board and not an incel board, please take your personal problems to r9k.