France football U23 team

Le kek

Attached: IMG_20220708_191102_905.jpg (843x843, 240.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tightroperecords.com/Black-Invention-Myths.htm
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/the-fraud-of-black-history/
renegadetribune.com/african-intelligence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Replaced

For me, it's Ndicka

I don't see the issue. They have been using slaves for entertainment for quite some time

Football is dead. It peaked a few years ago and is now on the way down. Within 10 years they will wonder why the stadiums are half empty.

Black men run faster than whitoid

Replacement - complete

Visited Marseille a few years ago, some parts looked like Maghreb. A bit sad french bross.

Attached: ksd.png (1193x625, 516.88K)

Towards Macron you mean?

>France

Attached: 1642681051438.webm (460x264, 2.01M)

> T. nigger

You spooks are the only race with no Neanderthal ancestry and with no written language, structure beyond a one story hut, and seafaring boat. You have the lowest average IQ and the only economies on Earth that actually regress. You only had spoken languages and they had such deficient vocabularies that your colonizers actually lent words to you (eg Swahili).

You pickaninnies are so drastically different from every other race, especially whites, that one drop of your racial stock makes that person black, period. If you mix a bucket of clean water with a drop of sewage water, you contaminate the entire bucket.

Black inventions myths
tightroperecords.com/Black-Invention-Myths.htm

The Fraud of black history
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/the-fraud-of-black-history/

Niggers are unable to perform resistance exercises. That’s why there are no nigger cyclists, except a mulatto very hybridized with Whites. Not even mountaineers, because their lungs also explode to more than 3,500 meters high because they are not very spongy, with little ability to adapt to different pressures. NASA had to cancel the projects of nigger astronauts in space because they had to bring urgently back to Earth two niggers from the International Space Station because they could not stand the artificial atmosphere. That is why we know that the niggers are not evolutionarily prepared to colonize new planets because they are not even able to live in a space station only 400 km high around the Earth.

They do not even have red blood cells like us. And the size of their organs is different from the Sapiens, being impossible to transplant the organs of the Whites in the niggers or vice versa because they do not fit. And a long etc.

renegadetribune.com/african-intelligence/

Attached: Don-Cheadle-Homo-Erectus.jpg (628x363, 83.96K)

>Football is dead. It peaked a few years ago and is now on the way down

Idk, NPCs will still go there, because they are creatures of habit and can't help themselves.
For me it's dead however.

It was beautiful 30 years ago though, when you had teams with players that actually looked like you and you could refer to.

>Bonjour parlez-vous francais?
*click-click*
>*clack*

They run fast.
No matter how neanderthal or homo erectus they are

Nuke France, simple as.

Fuck this shit is sad. Only a racewar will ever turn things around.

None of them can score as many fackin goals as Nbugu

PATHETIC

>its high time to restart gladiatorial arenas

it's unstoppable, the entire human genepool will be degraded into oblivion by niggergenes and whatever potential we had to become a starfaring civilization will die

>NDICKA
Beside his meme name that nigger looks 40. Many of them look in their 30s.

West African do run faster , but are not good at long distance running. If i go the non conspiracy route i ll tell you they physically mature faster than whites and agents care about them more.