Founding Fathers Blackpilled Me

>tfw when I thought Founding Fathers are Hyper-Traditionalist Christians like me, my father, and grandfather
>Pic related
Blackpilled. Imagine being raised as an American Christian Nationalist by your parents and was told to respectfully follow the Amendments, put the 13 colonies and confederate flag in your wall Then this shit happens.

Fuck America. Fuck this Satanic Land. I made a mistake of admiring these masonic fucks. I won't make the same mistake again

Attached: images (2).jpg (765x401, 47.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_civil_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>whining olympics silver medalist
Sage

show flag

It's clearly Vatican City.

Fuck off nigger. I'm exposing the irrationality and contradiction of American Christian Nationalism.

The founding fathers ran massive tobacco and cannabis cartels. Why would they be christian?

>Why would they be Christian
Idk man, that's how my grandfather and father raised me. They actually said these masonic fucks were attending mass and reading their psalms. Imagine hearing that all the stories your fathers told you together at the shooting range were a sham.

yes, the most intelligent men of their generation thought christcucks were evil and retarded. nothing new under the sun.

1. 4 quotes do not speak fir the thousands of founding fathers.

2. The quotes you refer to contradict themselves.

3. The bill of rights restricts govt from doing things therefore the 1st puts no restrictions on churches or followers.

Try again next generation Google.

christians are the reason niggers arent extinct of aids/hiv yet, and now they're embracing the disease because its the perfect personification of christianity... an incurable virus

>Christians are the reasons niggers aren't extinct
HAHAHAHAHAHA! If the founding faggots actually listened to the Puritans', Anti-Slavery stance, there will be no nigger problems in America.

Fuck these masonic faggots once more for importing niggers. They're burning in hell now I hope

Ok OP. Sell this whole jesus thing to me.

you know what they never talk about in the bible and noahs ark right? the nigger slaves in the back

why are there still niggers unless noah saved them too?

Americans aren't Christians, they have another religion:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_civil_religion

>Christianity has been revealed as hypocritical, dysfunctional and frankly, evil
Yup. Welcome to the club. Now you can oppose circumcision like your Divine heart calls you to do.

Attached: 1657295206664.jpg (605x832, 29.3K)

Based jefferson

>Blackpilled.
You should read James Lafond. He's the only one doing research on the true nature of the United States and the reality of White slavery.

The U.S. has ALWAYS been an anti-White slave colony, you're just seeing past the propaganda.

the colonies were christian, the founding fathers gave freedom of religion, basically anti-christian because it doesnt force christianity down peoples throats as the official and only religion

Yeah and look how that turned out currently getting BTFO by YHWH for your degenerate and Godless ways

during the colonies, christians were indentured servants

You're mistaken on every count. Take the time to do the research. You're repeating propaganda and marketing.

>indentured servants
euphemism for slave

apparently its a christian desire to be slaves, look at their allegiance to israel

Yes and it's the negrophile branch of holocaustianity.
Your link unrelated.

>Based Jefferson
Jefferson is a hypocritical coward that hid in the Paris during the Revolution.

What's more funny is that these mason faggot preached about liberalism and freedom while owning nigger slaves unlike the Christians who were told by there forefathers to till their own land and read their psalms.

I don't really get the recent push to label the Founders as American Taliban because as far as I can tell they were just folks who wanted freedom to own slaves and not be germanic and kiss their cousins

so now the slave owners are masons, instead of jews... isnt that funny

That's specifically Protestants. It's my etimation that the Revolutionary War was actualy a secular liberal masonic attack on the Catholic monarchy of Europe.

>I'm exposing-
Shut the fuck up and show flag.

Because they’re trying to emulate Egypt the land of slavery and Pharaoh I’m sure they had all kinds of slaves user but that’s the way it goes

Although from reading the Revelation there is a reference to the man child who would be Osiris so there could just be more to it than face value

Weren’t there yet p original amendments to the constitution?

>Fuck America. Fuck this Satanic Land. I made a mistake of admiring these masonic fucks. I won't make the same mistake again
Too late now, what could have been if the rest of the colonies knew this back then.

Attached: 5a425995673dd9b0774003617eacf4dc.jpg (506x640, 90.27K)

Ten original