China is CELEBRATING the DEATH of Shinzo Abe

China shills and tankies have got to be the most despicable and saddest human beings on the planet. The main narrative in china is that Abe's death is justified and that he got what he deserved because WW2 or whatever.

This is literally nigger-tier victim-play.
>MUH ANCESTORS N SHIIITT
>YOO ASS GOT WOT HE DESERVED FOR THE 40'S NIGGUHH

At the same time, don't let this distract you from the real enemy Any Forums. Just a daily reminder that chinks, shills, and tankies are subhuman scum.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-09 at 08.23.53.png (1068x814, 425.25K)

Do you uneducated rightwing idiots have any idea the history between Japan and China? If you did, then you'd understand everything Mao did. And why all of the "OMG MAO COMMUNISM BAD" bullshit is all propaganda

says the same faggots who wished XI and Putin death.
cope more faggot, your globalhomo is fucked

Here are some tweets translating the shit chinks are saying.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-09 at 08.26.54.png (1412x1112, 1.24M)

>chink eye'd swamp nigger detected
opinion rejected.

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg (750x920, 91.64K)

Can someone redpill me on Japan? Will the assasination mean the woke liberal is going to run Japan now and allow immigration?

Another tankie, it's like they all use the same script. Keep projecting faggot.

I don’t give a shit about foreign countries

Attached: AB39687A-3CBF-4E89-AE36-267F9F981239.png (397x229, 39.4K)

Are the "happy" ones all government employees?

if only your country's foreign policy reflected your opinion...

>MAO GOOD
lol

Attached: 1638776567768.jpg (901x461, 99.86K)

How come this same generosity doesn't apply to me here in the US?
Why are my views on white separatism forbidden? Why do I not get to be a part of the "kaleidoscope?"

Why are you surprised. They did it.

Let’s see his chink wife and his ugly little chink offspring

Attached: C0A4C2A6-D996-4C15-88F8-5AD019FE7EDF.jpg (244x324, 27.94K)

Yeah, the bird one is such a classic. Just proves how much of a fucking idiot he was. Funny how nothing like that ever happened in the west, even before it became wealthy.

we should've let the japs walk all over asia

Redpill on the matter japanon

>The main narrative in china is that Abe's death is justified and that he got what he deserved because WW2 or whatever.
Is china really still crying about muh nanking? What faggots. They should have fought harder and not abandoned their women to the japs then. But they rather cope and seethe online.

Chinks are already slaves that's why wef leaves them alone

>The main narrative in china

Stop lying. You don't speak Chinese. you just make shit up or read fake news anti-china retards who make shit up
American is empire of lies and their puppets are constantly spreading lies and misinformation about China, because no one in the West speaks Chinese and can't verify their stupid claims.

Attached: 1657347210778.jpg (601x825, 142.79K)

Hahaha, it's always the ugly child and the deformed child that does it for me.

>memeflag detected
opinion rejected. seethe nigger.

Xi says it only because he is expected to.
All 1.4 billion other Chinese are celebrating.

So an opinion of someone on Weibo is representative of Chinese people's opinion? Weibo has 1 billion users with different views that can be cherrypicked by golems of USA propaganda fake news machine.

couldn't have worded it better. they really are the african-american niggers of eastern asia

Was Abe dying a bad or good thing for the redpilled and based?

Years of anti-japan propaganda lead to people having a perverse and insane hatred against the japanese.

Funny how at the same time they all watch a shit ton of anime kek.

BANZAI

That makes two of us

Attached: 0A8706D7-AD8B-42E7-A7AA-F8CC4F2D11BB.jpg (636x629, 63.69K)

Stop lying

Attached: 4346236362.jpg (607x793, 151.74K)

this
fuck chinkoid bug people

Attached: 1632039001993.jpg (1370x873, 355.53K)

if netherland flag sucks this hard on ones dick its always the united states dirt and not china. 10/10

The only war crime Japan committed in China was not finishing the fucking job

Attached: FXJkTNwUcAA4AET.png (800x599, 843.99K)

Weiaboo is more manipulated than twitter

Attached: FXJkTN0VsAEntNN.jpg (960x432, 73.9K)

Sounds based to me.
I don’t give a fuck about japs.

>all reacts are happy reacts.
Thank you for proving my point. Who will you murder next?

Attached: FXJkTNwUUAAaKQi.jpg (1080x486, 101.03K)

Attached: FXJkUONUsAIW9hK.png (800x521, 344.88K)

why aren't we, in white countries, afforded the same nuanced level of rationalization by these people when it comes to political views that are on the extreme, like hitler revisionism? curious.........

Attached: really makes you think.jfif.jpg (1280x720, 145.03K)

Does anyone find it funny that this is the same excuse (((They))) use when the goyim starts to catch on?

>sucks this hard on ones dick its always the united states dirt
funny how this is coming from an aliexpress kraut.

Chinese cry about muh nanjing as if it even compares to them murdering millions of their own people to commies in power. China would publicize something like that to get people to forget about redshirts executing their parents an destroying their homes.

B-B-B-B-B-BAAASEEEDDD

Poltards like japs because they're obedient lapdogs and cus they're tiny af beta men. I've been to S korea and japan, Japs are tiny little subhimans

Poltards are probably 5'8 and below and ugly af so they don't fear the jap

China couldn't beat Japan in WW2, China Couldn't beat America in Korea, China couldn't be Vietnam

So why the fuck do kikes keep pandering to these failures lmao

China isn't your friend.

i am to. im a halfu doing my duty abroad as they know we are seen s the same. thats right lifer in the international neighborhood watch. 8 tours service thus far. columbia sc division. there were only 4 houses with asians 1 year after the flood. canary in the coal mine they still havent come for me. i ran away in the 90s so my finger prints are on record in cali. i can prove im me unlike many others who are not asian in this state

i laugh at abe shaking the hands of that indian representative months before he died. you deserve it. a prefecture had some people get hep c from those fucks back in the new millenium. white people from america show up later then talk shit about most of japan and have to be run out of japan hiding in that military base asking for guns which that year they were not allowed to have any. living in your ivory tower you forget about all those little guys who die below you. at the bottom you watch the horror and wonder how they are so stupid

>Poltards like japs because they're obedient lapdogs and cus they're tiny af beta men. I've been to S korea and japan, Japs are tiny little subhimans
>Poltards are probably 5'8 and below and ugly af so they don't fear the jap

Attached: 1656828312888.png (298x500, 52.07K)

Don't worry user. Since white women don't want your below 6 feet manlet body some chinks will. Godspeed to you and your future ugly offspring.

Attached: pepe.jpg (1200x675, 91.65K)

From what i can read, Japan's relationship with China is similar to Poland's relationship with Russia. We also think they assasinated our President in Smolensk air crash.

>chiniggers
>not a monolith
Chinese don't have individual consciousness. They're part of an insect hivemind and aren't capable of diverging from the collective.

Cheap labor

>If you celebrate the death of your enemies, they win

Japan will fall once they start to appeal to trannies and american culture. Going anti China might push them toward it since China is anti woke

Look at this fucking traitor with non chonged out eyes. Into the pit with the other 4638253849 Chinese when the US invades

>China man has an opinion that is totally his own and not state sponsored propaganda

Bug men are the real ubermensch.

I respect Japs because they put up one hell of a fight, nothing more, same with Germany. China is all talk however

Attached: 1649285880387.jpg (961x1282, 253.58K)

the chinese gov is desperately trying to cover this shit up by activating all tankies and shills with the "not everyone thinks the same" narrative. fucking hilarious.

If Xi died a ton of westerners, japanese and koreans would celebrate.

Attached: 1513574039683.png (800x500, 278.31K)

Man, we really should've let the japs ATLEAST get China off the map.

Don't care. Abe was a right wing fascist

very least give them half of it

They won't. In the west we are civilised (not talking about niggers). Who the fuck creates food discounts because a democratically chosen ex prime-minister dies? This is nigger-tier dehumanising. Didn't expect anything else from hivemind chinks.

I hate chinks. I swear to god the only good thing about a chinese person is the fact chinese women exist and you faggots get so butthurt about them wanting to fuck whites that you create subreddits like aznidentity.

Yeji should take all male chinks to mars.

Attached: 95EA56E3-16B0-4E31-8361-05698991405C.jpg (1015x1024, 158.1K)