No idea what's causing all these young people deaths. Any ideas?

>Comedian Nick Nemeroff died Monday, his family said in a statement mourning his “sudden passing.” He was 32. The cause of his death was not released.
>In a statement on Nemeroff’s Instagram account, his family called him a “comic’s comic” who achieved success both in his native Canada and in the U.S.
>“It is with profound sadness that we announce the sudden passing of our beloved brother Nick Nemeroff. Nick’s dedication to standup comedy was formidable, and produced amazing results,” the statement said.
>Nemeroff’s family praised “his unique cadence, labyrinthine deadpan, and fresh take on misdirection-driven comedy.”

twitter.com/ErinHNN/status/1544511411505741824
revolver.news/2022/07/twice-vaxxed-canadian-comedian-who-refused-third-booster-dies-suddenly-age-32-mark-steyn-cant-believe-it/
nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/comedian-nick-nemeroff-dies-32-rcna35699

Attached: 1633001311603.png (985x677, 185.63K)

Very SADS.
r u SADS?

Attached: 1650028873707.jpg (577x433, 93.07K)

>called him a “comic’s comic”
what does this mean? it gets thrown around a lot but I cant find a specific definition for it

It means no one thinks he's funny.
The idea is that he's so top-shelf that only "other comics" appreciate his comedy. But really, those are pity votes.

Attached: 1633548508497.png (650x613, 250.18K)

Why is it only canadiants that die from covid?

Attached: 1655690693625.png (684x810, 355.71K)

>"comic’s comic”
>what does this mean
it's copian for mediocre

>copian
kek

Attached: 1643869046064.png (459x612, 494.96K)

I'd consider Norman McDonald a comedians comic, or likewise someone like Sam Hyde. when used legitimately it's moreso like saying someone is funny to those who understand humour, who does the jester go to to get his laughs? the public yes, but also greater comedians

Summer penis

>No idea what's causing all these young people deaths. Any ideas?
Yeah it's crazy right? Like I wonder if before rolling out an experimental vaccine they should have done wider testing so we can rule that out.
It's all good tho. It's not like the little testing they did do showed any warning signs.

Cause of death?
>covid
His last words?
>I should have got the damn boosters.

>no booster
>how vaccines
How fucked am i? Please help guys, i will tell jew secrets

that's bullshit, funny is funny simple as, for the public as it is for other comedians. comic's comic is the same cope used with "conceptual art" or "free jazz". t. My shitty lazy 'art' is actually good you just don't understand it because you're not an artist

It depends I know friends who only have the vax with no boosters and most are fine and live life normally but one is literally dying of the cold for the past 3 weeks

Attached: elite.gif (220x275, 379.17K)

>fine
Question is for how long. You seem fine then bam stroke
Then again i remember it was always the case. I mean we sit infrint of a mini nuclear reactor with a screen all die and eat pizza. No shit we die.

I think only like 10% per batch are actually poisoned.
With the goal being to line the cattle and easily pressured up to the wall.
That way you can get a gradual pattern synthesis. Each wave will have more and more retards, guaranteeing that the people have a chance to reflect on their mistakes.
We think they are evil. They are. But they don't think so. To them, it is a great service to humanity.

Why kill off those you are loyal and conformist to the regime? Why not get rid of the nazi rednecks that defy them?

Then why destroy the goyims immune system? I mean thats literally what the vaccines do.

>Literally random people die
>cOnSpIrAcY
Jews are right. You are cattle.

Because they aren't looking for a future of the obedient.
Once automation hits its true potential, what good is anyone who is agreeable? What good is a wagie who just wants to get drunk at 6 p.m?
Would not the people who have their own vision be the better choice?
We are looking at a future of people who can quickly deploy whatever is functional and approvable, and those who maintain it.
The leaders can quickly eliminate those who truly resist anyways, their meager numbers will be nothing against drones and sniper dogs.
They have been waiting to do this since the 70s. The only fact that changed is the technology is ripe.

Attached: Drone_warfare2.jpg (242x208, 12.55K)

Again with this stupid argument from a year ago. Just take the jab and stfu.

Climate change and soil.

An actual comics comic is a comic that went through hell. They will deal with any subject, they'll take on any crowd. They will speak their mind irrespective of what people may think about them. They hate the industry usually and won't sell out. A lot of them will be very open about how Jewed and fucked the showbiz industry is. Patrice Oneal was a good example of a comics comic in my opinion. I don't know who this OP comic was so I can't say if he was truly a comics comic or not.