Which is best? Mein Kampf

Which English translation is most complete and untouched by kikes?

Attached: 74DF7D74-993D-4092-BF51-A67BFB2A9EBC.jpg (178x283, 12.76K)

Stalag. Ford is next best.

Thanks user. Have yet to read it and could definitely use the inspiration right now.

if you haven't already, also read picrel

Attached: 9781913176594.jpg (777x1200, 131.73K)

Kill yourself

Stalag or ford. There's a more recent one that got some praise, dont remember the author.

I wonder who’s behind this post

What I'm saying is, why not just learn German? Entirely new dimensions of thinking will open up to you. You will never see the world in the same light again. German is the language of god. And the devil. You will finally be able to truly understand Hitler and get carried away by his speeches. No translation does ever the original justice.

QRD for the class please, taconigger.

You deserve the kikes you have, change yourself to change your nation.

I might actually take you up on that. I’ve been wanting to start a new language, just bored and wanted a good read. But you have me thinking on a whole different level now.

You do realize that it’s the kikes fault that America is the way it is. Don’t worry, we’re in the process of fixing it up

The Thomas Dalton translation is the best and least pozzed out of the available translations. The Stalag edition is near impossible to find and Ford is a horrible translator that makes Hitler sound like a retard.

>Which English translation is most complete and untouched by kikes?

None of them, because the German original was written by kikes, as bait for nitwits.
Very much like the jewish actor Zelensky is being paid by Global Jews to push all Ukrainians into the meat grinder.

Hitler's speeches are better IMHO.

>Kill yourself

Attached: EB470DEC-DA8B-480B-8FE9-BEB31EB92E49.jpg (1152x930, 229.77K)

Since 90% of it is flim flam about the economic and political minutiae of the time, you're going to find it disappointing.

I have the Ford translation. It seems good but I have no other reference.

I guarantee you it's worth it. People only want to learn the faggy shit like Italian and French. Become a man. Become a kraut.

>get carried away by his speeches

Learning German so you can get carried away by the speeches of your handsome Prince!!
Wow. It doesn't get much more gay than that.

that's why I also recommended For My Legionaries

Still quite interesting tho, I’m just trying to understand the man himself a bit more.

Gonna check it out. Added to the list