Just build your own house

>just build your own house

Attached: 8df.jpg (1024x675, 34.08K)

Yeah nigger, buy a plot of land with trees and literally build your own house or are you too stupid and weak to do the things humans have been doing for millennia?

Yes, I have been ruined by modern conveniences and my brain has been destroyed by the internet

No you haven't and no it hasn't, you could retvrn tomorrow if that's what you wanted but the truth is that you want this and that's why you don't change

nigger

Attached: 1654483199376.webm (1080x1080, 3M)

Wouldn't it make more sense if I thought I wanted this but the reason I'm suffering is because what I need to do is that?

how was land aquired before Whites had nothing but shekels in their brains and pouring out of their ass?

Stop thinking
If there was niggas there you fought for it, if there was no one there then it was yours

audio link?

"shoot me nigga!"
*bang*

>buys land and build house
>government comes in and demolishes house, fines you because you did not get approval

Many such cases

Attached: 1656469939243.jpg (550x535, 40.76K)

Just move to New Australia bro

kike

ook ook

Attached: oookooook.jpg (511x588, 70.8K)

I'm sure there's places in Australia where you could build a house and nobody would fuck with you.

Attached: 172736636154.jpg (2119x2750, 473.31K)

>just buy land

Attached: ec2.jpg (645x671, 81.18K)

You're right, don't own anything just keep working and renting like a good goy

it's doable but it would be a challenging task considering you wanna build a functional modern house with proper safeties that comes with norms imposed or you couldn't even live there.
implying you don't think building a log and living alone.

But doable yeah.

just get an airstream

>dude just live in a shack like a peasant! Its based!
Lmao