Now is not the time for fear. That comes later.- Water Wars

Are you read for the Water Wars?

I'm a mechanical engineer, and I've been watching the situation at Lake Mead and Lake Powell closely. For some background for the past 22 years the United States has been in a Mega drought. The largest drought in 1200 years. This drought shows no signs of stopping, and if history is correct it wont continue for just one more year. It can continue for decades even a century. Clearly this is long enough to wipe out a civilization.

Back to the lakes, they are almost to the point in which they will be unable to produce hydro power for the Southwest. This is important as it will be impossible to live there for the 50 million or so Americans in the region.

What about aquifers you may say? Also in dire straits. Ogallala aquifer which supplies much of the breadbasket of the country with water is dangerously low. Farmers in the flyover states are already determined to pump the aquifer dry in order to provide for their families.

So whats the situation? We are about to run out of water and power for 50 million Americans, and will be unable to grow enough food for the rest of the country.

Timeline of events:
2023: The masses catch on. It is already too late.
2024: Panic sets int. Governments invest money into infrastructure, too late at this point.
2025: The time for fear.

What can we do? Engineers like me need money to solve the problem. Not just a couple million. Think the entire US military budget. Even if we had it now. Right now. It's too late it would take years to build the infrastructure necessary to do anything meaningful with desalination technologies.

Who does this affect? All of us. No one is safe. No amount of money or status or prestige will save anyone when the water wars start.

You better pray for rain anons. You better pray that I'm not right, because if I am we are about to enter the scariest possible future for all of us. Possibly in the history of the world.

Note: This does not detail the wildfire danger.

Attached: hoover dam.jpg (474x369, 56.05K)

I live in a swamp and it's been flooding all week. Come get some of our mosquitoes, they're the size of a quarter.

The changing climate actually has a real danger associated with mosquitoes. We are starting to see tropical diseases in places in the Dallas area due to mosquitoes.

Gods just judging America, when they repent of their terrible ways, the water will come back. Many such cases in history.

let me tell you a secret
there are no resource shortages in anything

jews use media as a vehicle to deliver information
a way of talking with two tongues
a secret language

they say water is scarce and this means that their 3 letter agencies are missing information or unable to find "water"
it's always shit like this

meteors coming in? means something is gonna hit in fake jew land
comets gonna wiz by the earth? means big info could go public

it's shit like that
that's how jews communicate in the open

there's no water shortage and if anyone goes to war over water jews are the cause and they want more info for the 3 letter agencies or mossad through some elaborate manner that war will benefit them in that manner

The Mississippi/Missouri River basin has beaucoup water. So does the Great Lakes region. Any invading sand people will be shot on sight.

Why not just invest in water desalination?

>Any invading sand people will be shot on sight.
Based, please tell me you consider California/Nevada/Arizona as sand people as they properly are.

I've been saving my pee and cum for years just in case the water runs out.

california is populated by complete retards. they voted this down in favor of some monorail-tier bullshit and more funding for illegal spix.

Nigger STFU you're so fucking stupid. It's literally a desert. We have MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of people immigrating into a desert. Yes we have the land, but we don't have the resources to take care of all of these people. We are in a real water crisis right now. This is literally the biggest natural disaster in the history of the world in the making.

I’m a mechanical engineer…the fuck does that have to do with civil engineering, you fucking faggot? Stay in your lane, sprocket.

You're not completely wrong. Yes they do use media to communicate but nigger, lake Mead is properly fucked. This one is real.

Attached: bf92f8eb0d71d639a1cbc9c695404c06.jpg (225x225, 8.35K)

Disregard OP he sucks dicks.
Outflow of the colorado river is 16.3 million acre feet per year.
Maximum capacity of Lake Mead is 30 million acre feet.
Las Vegas uses half a million acre-feet per year.

Stop farming the desert, and Lake Mead is full again in 2024. There is no crisis whatsoever, besides the crisis of boomer greed to farm sand and build golf courses in the desert.

Because they can’t nuclear. California…. Remember?

Because desalination creates a brine that destroys the immediate area its released in. It's an environmental disaster.

Is a civil engineer is just a mechanical engineer who couldn't do the math and got a government job instead.

ok then die of thirst lol still not getting your gibs you faggot grifter

>I live in a swamp
Willingly?

Attached: 6843789555.gif (500x532, 904.11K)

Stop spamming water threads.

Sucks for the sepos. Meanwhile Sydney is flooding and hit 150% of yearly average rainfall already this year, almost certainly going to smash the July record since we're 45mm short and it's only the 9th and forecast to rain all week.