How come you are all like this?

How come you are all like this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220709-135904_Facebook.jpg (1079x1065, 621.09K)

how's your social credit score doing, chang?

because the system is designed to be unfixable so all you can do is worry about you and your family.

You and the Eurofags are guilty of this, 100%.
Every fucking day you faggots come to Any Forums to primarily shit on Americans.
As if globohomo isn't global.
As if jews aren't international.
I really don't understand how you can be so hypocritical as to post this image.

everyone is like this. you are like this.
>hehe let me dab on Any Forums for my discord leftist gang
your brain is incapable of caring/knowing/maintaing relationships, with over 100 people.
your tribe vs the other tribe.
egalitarianism, democracy are all false gods.

Boomers

Those are jews right?

This, the system has been put together is such a way that it will attack and destroy anyone who wants to fix it beyond just painting it a different color.

fuck society.

Because your plan to plug the leak is to cut off my arm and jam the bone in the hole to plug it, and then toss me overboard anyways once the ship is safe.

He's got a point. He should be drilling a hole in his end too.

not the best example
I think more like we are trapped in a room and feces are spraying in through a pipe
one side is trying to make the upper corner as best they can before the room is full and everyone is dead
the other side is fighting over sucking on the pipe

Well,

Attached: R (39).png (651x481, 508.25K)

Too many rich people bought their way into government like Trump. Rich people will always fuck over the working class because they have money and they can weather the recessions they create, and because our people work cheap for they companies.

Rich people need to be the first to go.

because the people in purple are not idiotic selfish lazy bones they are actively helping the hole grow while interfering with the removal of water by any and all means in the hopes that they can have the boat all to themselves when the people in orange are overtaken by water and drown
Oh and they keep inviting more people onto the boat that at best do nothing and weigh it down further leading to more flooding and at worst actively help the people in purple for the promise of more space on the boat once all those in orange are finally gone

not my problem

The hole is obviously caused by white supremacy

false equivalence
we never lived in the same boat
some have yachts and I am gonna attack them, while you continue living in your shitty raft

Attached: dontletthisbethecaptain.jpg (600x600, 39.08K)

also learn to swim, n

Because I can swim faggot

Attached: 1657339169897.jpg (1079x1065, 295.18K)

How come you keep spamming the board?

Attached: 1655149793684.png (1000x1000, 131.79K)