We can no longer compete with China

The invasion of Taiwan will be the first war to be fought entirely with drones

Attached: 1633047032234.webm (592x1280, 2.99M)

How are those any different from any other mainland chinaman?

They are cheaper to build and maintain.

>All battery powered
There's a better way but tech is pozzed so the most retarded power supply will be used.

Boston Dynamics is gonna be pissed!

Attached: 1654892323325.jpg (184x184, 5.95K)

>How are those any different from any other mainland chinaman?
I was going to make a joke about software bugs but then I realized it would only prove you right

stop watching sci fi. there's no power source right now that can last a long time even for the smallest of workload. not to mention the limitation of radio communication.

Is that china? How did they hold back from trying to eat those robodogs?

One bullet from any assault rifle will smash these toys to pieces. Better off having these things transport supplies behind the front lines.

I can personally make a weapon that will fry all of this shit, it ain't hard chang kek.
The mil has worse.

>have millions of expendable troops
>rely on shitty tech to replace them
Yeah no I don’t think so. China will make a land bridge out of dead bodies and overwhelm Taiwan.

>One bullet from any assault rifle will smash these toys to pieces.
I get what you are saying but remember they are also eyes and ear for the artillery and drone strikes

>limitation of radio communication
China is on 7G now

A bullet cost $1 and will end that expensive machine

>waste a bullet when an AoE does better.
Y r u so stupid ?

oh look the /k/ommando is here

What that fuck are you talking about the US army is already using these things

>oh look the /k/ommando is here
Kek no, /k/ went rouge a bit ago.

no they went balls out crazy at the start of the jewkraine war.

kill them all

the higher the frequency the lesser the range and it can't penetrate solid objects like concrete and thick jungle. that's why every 5g tower pops up every few hundred meters in urban areas, your subs uses ELF communication and the reason shortwave radio able to intercept space comms and radio station from the other side of the world

if they go all out with these drones via 7G they have to deploy a lot of communication equipment first.

>no they went balls out crazy
I was just trying to be nice about it kek, but yes, they really have. Going to /k/ now is basically like going to ugh lul.

No man, it's useless. You can probably contact your nearest recruiters and get connected via switch board with any logistics representative; they'll tell you that these aren't useful in anyway. In fact, I would probably go as far and say that they weren't used in any war game simulation due to its limited utility. Who knows, maybe you can scare some Taiwanese with them since they are a superstitious people but if that were deployed anywhere in the Americas, locals will blow it up with a rifle bullet and sell its components after the scraps have been melted. Waste of money in a militaristic point of view.

cool story, Good thing I actually served in the zog bots and don't need to make up stuff
yep I gave up on that place these days
>laughs in 3d printer

Except that you are. That military hardware is useless.

I see a use for these as demoralization/terrorist tactics
>dump pod in middle of city
>pod shits out 15 robots rigged with explosives
>they disperse and cause great mischief

every drone is a tower user

When one country goes high tech you go low tech. Time to bring back WW2 flak and modify it so there are streams of lightweight metal strings floating in the air that will clog anything flying through it. Super cheap and easy to denial of service the air.

There’s always a counter.

For combat applications? No, they use them for limited recon, you can’t drop it off and pick it up 4 days later, it’s got a few hours of life doing anything useful.

nah, explosives will be done via precision missiles, drones are used for anti personnel by shooting lethal injection needls

ok smarty, its a sensor package, sure its cheap and shit, but if you send them in front of ground troops, for every one you shoot that also location tracking (see gun shot detectors in all major left wing shit holes) 2 they have camera's for real time situation on the ground for the infantry zog bot leaders, 3 they are cheaper than training a soldier when they are lost.

Black Mirror fans, am I the only seeing this?

Cute little sleevies :3

Waste of money.

>a human hunting drone in Black Mirror

Attached: blackmirror405d.jpg (1000x451, 66.72K)