Did you rike it?

Did you rike it?

Attached: D7F01E41-BF81-4CAE-8E4A-C8C6304E643F.jpg (1242x1578, 746.78K)

As usual, we determine the path of discussion.

Omg LITERALLY? Like, NO WAY!
(Kill yourself)

It's pretty amazing how little to no work media does.
>HORY SHIT WE GOT A PICTURE
>Is it really the right picture
>WHO CARES POOOST EEET

You know, they all kinda look the same.

the most pretentious hack in the entire video game industry.... his games are PURE CRINGE

it's because never read a good book that's why they think his pretentious shit is clever

Attached: tzinkg.png (660x574, 89.26K)

NO NOT THE HECKIN MISINFORMATION THIS IS GIVING NAZIS POWER YOU BETTER MAKE SURE YOU GET THE EXPERTS TO CHECK YOUR INFORMATION NEXT TIME CHUD!!!!

>they look the same
NIPPON NO THAS RACIS!

Attached: 1582664932402.jpg (495x362, 17.39K)

Is this when Kojima gets turned into Asian Sam Hyde?

Attached: ukraineghostsam2.png (1271x716, 973.6K)

Kek, Ant1 fell for the meme.

I was here yesterday and today and I just read about the fake news of Hydeo doing it, just an hour ago and it seemed to have been originated on Twitter, NOT here.

BAN Twitter.

I'm dumbfounded by this post. How is creating a video game about this topic supposed to make him immune to the thing he was warning about?

>what is irony? i never heard of it.

Modern day journalism is like that. Totally fucking fake. The only option for journalists is the strongest rope and the strongest branch.

The worst part of this post is that his game wasn't about the danger of spreading misinformation in the digital era, it was about how dangerous the people hell-bent on controlling that information and its context were.

>dangers of spreading misinformation

Literally the opposite, the Patriots were the ones creating context by filtering out unnecessary info

And of course Greek leftists are butthurt because the tv network emphasized that the "murder" Kojima is Che Gevara supporter (the only part the Greek journos got right even accidentally)

>Hideo talked about the spreading of misinformation at the interner
>Years later he glorifies Che Gevara at MGS game for PSP
Ironic

Kek, these fucks were serious?

Attached: 1654497936316.png (418x468, 37.22K)

WE DID IT EBAUMSWORLD

Attached: d7cce1fd.jpg (600x593, 38.98K)

Samma Hydekun