What are the political implications of off-roading?

What are the political implications of off-roading? Up till recently, you only met conservatives off-roading.

Attached: 3206020-WM_0_1.jpg (800x600, 84.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hnvm8qwmh3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have to watch out for their unique talking trees.

You will find this guy when off-roading

Attached: Nothing-But-Trouble-768x480.jpg (768x480, 31.9K)

The jews hate it

Attached: A8083FFF-6051-40C1-80A6-6637B31233B9.jpg (4032x3024, 1.93M)

when it was a little more niche before like youtube channels convinced everyone to buy a base model jeep wrangler and fill every square foot of outdoor land with cringe city LARPers it was just a hobby for people who liked that thing.

now it's a gay instagram trend

Why put so much money into a fucking Cherokee kek

It SUCKS. Now all the camp grounds look like REI adverts. You used to need actual skills.

Attached: camp-4-yosemite-valley.jpg (700x467, 126.1K)

What would you build? The 4.0 in a solid axle Jeep is a great combo. The Grand makes is a bit nicer inside.

Took some resources up to my land for the upcoming collapse, Saw a Californian in a brand new Jeep on the side of the road with a broken axle.
>Wgmi

having a small dick

do people have sex in those tents?

>only met conservatives off-roading
no - plenty of fags on the trails with leftist leanings

/thread
off roading is at best an obese hobby

I'm saying it wasn't that way even 10 years ago.

of course

I've met a dude in the middle of nowhere with a homebuilt massive fucking flamethrower while off-roading. Was the coolest shit I have ever randomly ran across. I let him shoot my ak and he let me try his flamethrower.

Yes. Lots of awkward fucking and non-eye contact breakfast with people who heard you coom.

Biden offroads?

youtube.com/watch?v=hnvm8qwmh3Q

Attached: 74Cherokee.jpg (800x600, 139.01K)

I don't like the grand Cherokees but I'm addicted to the xj. I have two and about to get a third. Easy to work on, shit tons of aftermarket mods, 4.0 is a bad ass motor that lasts 400k miles with basic maintenance, you can roll the fucker put it back on its wheels and keep wheeling. What's not to love?

What the actual fuck? Why don't they want to be alone? I bet all of their wifi's are blasting each other while they jerk off

user, it's so damn bad now. Only rural BLM land is enjoyable now.

This is why I got into wheeling. Hated always running into people on the trail so I built a crawler to get me out further and into places you won't see all the faggy overlanders. Still not even sure if it's worth all the money I've dumped into the thing, I could probably walk just as far

Rubicon Trail?