America was and is NOT in anyway, a Christian Country

America is not a Christian country contrary to what the Conservatives say.

>Inb4 "b-b-but thr majority of the citizens are Christians!!""
Although the majority of the USA at that time was Christian, the foundation of their country was built in was not. The branches is only as good as its roots. America is founded on the "Enlightenment" principles which has the goal of decimating Christian societies that showed its true face during the French Revolution.

America is not a "Christian Country" on the same way as the European countries was. The European countries can be called Christians as their roots are founded on Christian principles by the ways of "Aristocracy" which were the Kshatriya caste during the middle ages. America has no higher historical caste that justifies them as a Christian country in anyway.

I mean, let's not forget that the founding fathers are in NO WAY Christians in any word of meaning. Most of them are Freemasonic subverter Jews that hate tradition and European customs. Literally Benjamin Franklin was on the Hellfire Club and Thomas Jefferson actually edited the fugging Bible.

America was founded on insidious ideas belonging from the "Enlightenment" which focus on atomic individualism and proto-atheistic liberalism, gender equality, and degeneracy.

Want further proof?
>Pic related

Attached: 5476631371_88c031aa5e_c.jpg (800x315, 108.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcnBUdLPp2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is now a Muslim and Jewish hate thread.

Attached: riddler_borders.jpg (1080x1285, 166.09K)

Yes it was founded on the white race exclusively thanks for pointing that out.

Either way. After the civil war, Christianity was wholesale abandoned for spirituality and seances and such. It wasn’t until they needed people for the wars in the 20th century that the started the revivals. We wary, when the government starts pushing religion, it means the draft is coming.

>America was and is NOT in anyway, a Christian Country
I will readily admit that. My ancestors created the United States, after all. Now it is your turn to admit, however, that the United States is a WHITE country, and that all non-whites should be stripped of citizenship and deported post-haste.

Attached: founding_fathers_immigration.png (640x366, 226.67K)

And? Did you have a point?

The entire moral structure of the western world is founded on christianity. Even an athiest is guided by the moral frame work of the Bible weather they care to admit it or not. This can be tested with a very simply question. "Do you think its okay to cannibalize other humans?"

It was founded by nigger fucking massas.

Don't care, In God We Trust.

>In God We Trust
Added in the 1950s to combat the commies. Do you really think a freemasonic atheistic liberal country like America loves Jesus Christ?

Cope.

This Insurgent themed JudenBread has been transformed into a: "Redpill me on Jewish behavior" bread using my Craftsman Brand JudenMeterDetector(TM).

All of the founding Fathers of America came here and created a nation that they thought would hopefully keep the Muslims and Jewish Arab Jihadis in the middle east for as long as possible.

They succeeded for about 200 years, ending about 50 years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=bcnBUdLPp2s

Attached: all_the_founding_fathers_of_america_were_christian.png (840x4855, 602.13K)

>Cope
Lol, American Christian Nationalist are probably feeling bad. Imagine being hated by the country that you serve because you're a Christian.

>Muh masons
God here we go with these nut jobs again

>Entire moral structure of the Western World is founded on Christianity
Except America. Founding fathers founded America on the freemasonic pagan enlightenment ideas that focus on atomic individualism and proto-marxist liberalism.

Die in a fire, memeflaggot.

E pluribus unum
The one isn't a religious organization
the many are though.

>Calling me a nutjob
Meanwhile, you are coping because you can't accept the fact that America was founded on a abominable principle that is on par with BLM and ANTIFA and not, in anyway, a Christian

This is schizo shit, if we're going to have this talk you need to come back to reality.

>memeflag
Fake and gay, like OP

Attached: 1624771765223.jpg (400x400, 36.83K)

Based user. I see you made this thread after I made one earlier.

>E pluribus unum
This is actually the national motto. American Christian Nationalists coped hard by replacing it with "In God We Trust" in order to think that the land they are fighting for is actually righteous and pure instead of an abomination of Satan.

By the way, in the Delcaration of Independence, the "Creator" refers not to Christian God and Jesus Christ but to the Kabbalistic Freemasonic God or the Grand Architect

Every time. This board would be a much better place if muh mason schizos just got hauled off to an asylum.

The only possible candidate for Christian nationalists in America are the Mormons. Ironically enough, they worship the same as freemasonry.

He said the government. Not the country and it’s people you fucking illiterate moron.

OP denies facts to create a narrative to change history.

Ignore those with no intellectual honesty

>out of many, one
user,
what is the first amendment?

>It's the Government
Cope Retard. If the higher Kshatriya Caste are not Christians, the country is not Christian. The plebs can cope all they want like meek bitches, but they are not living in a Moral and Christian country

Unlike Europe where the Warrior Caste (Aristocracy) are actually Christians and in that order, the plebs too are Christians

>America not founded on christian nature or principles
> ... kshatirya caste ... freemasonic subverters ...

pic related.

Attached: hebrews_at_fvualt.png (783x846, 933.65K)

Attached: wager_hebrews_at_fault.png (600x461, 618.17K)

What