What will be done with people like this in the ethnostate?

www.vice.com/amp/en/article/xydjjd/a-pedophile-opens-up-about-being-targeted-by-vigilantes

Attached: nickerson.jpg (1300x866, 96.16K)

Is the "pedophile look" just ugliness?

If you read the article he looked pretty normal as a teenager, apart from his prosthetic arm. I guess years of denial and depression trying to cope with such a shameful reality that you can't tell anybody about to help cure the issue really does a number on a persons appearance. The mind and the body are very much linked.

Yeah I looked at it, and was like, "gee, good looking kid for someone that turned out such shit" Then I realized, this is how they get you.

There is an active push in the media to get us to empathize and "accept" these self titled "virtuous pedophiles", which I hope never fucking happens, but apart from a bullet I don't know how we can deal with the ones that are ashamed of it and wish to change.

This guy is unironically one of the most ethical people on the planet

Attached: pedophile vs non pedophile.png (1264x471, 109.16K)

Exile. They can fuck off to a liberal bell hole

I can't speak for your former prison colony, but in the USA I believe the path forward is reinstitutionalization. Permanent storage of these freaks within mental hospitals, which actually does occur presently. Sadly it requires they commit a crime before they get their "treatment"

Hopefully lynched and left to rot as a warning for others

For dysgenics, gas.
For ubermensch cunnychads, state-sponsored teen brides.

They will be fully legalized and accepted. Pedophobia is kike bullshit. Aryan pedos are the master race.

I think you'll find that in reality this is flipped

Then do it to men who sexually harass and fondle women uninvited too.
There's always a double standard when it comes to sex offenders and pedos are always made an example of as being the the worst just to take the limelight of the other scum.

>former prison colony
lol
>reinstitutionalization
So the taxpayer has to look after Pedophiles until they die? What are the institutions going to like? Just a bunch of pedos fucking child sex dolls while also getting 3 hots and a cot?

He looks like he's already dead

Fuck off scum. If you can't keep your dick in your pants it needs to be cut off with a rusty blade, pedos and non pedos.

My experience is that your body eventually reflects the inward reality of your soul, barring plastic surgery or heavy makeup.

If you go to an abortion mill for instance and look at the volunteers, any one who is over 50 will look like Palpatine after his fight with Mace Dindu. I have no idea why, but evil really takes a toll on your physical appearance.

Attached: 1654222979058.jpg (1024x625, 73.29K)

Bro he already looked like that in college, he was destined to look like that and it started as soon as he hit adulthood

And you think a 50 year old man who's married with kids who tries to fuck 20 year olds isn't any different? They are all the same scum so you will need a pretty fucking big institution for them idiot.
90% of men are pervert scum but they hide it.

I had a series of many unlikely COHENcidences in my life since early 2016, then in 2017 or later on something really bizarre happened and many big nosed freemasons began to visit my dumb parents frequently, my brother began to talk about their faggy mind games in a effeminate way and maybe I was reported as a pedo by someone. LOL

Pedos and ugly people won't exist in the ethno-state, because there will be
no pedophilia or ugliness to begin with in such a state

Attached: societymorelikeglobalistagenda.jpg (1024x886, 106.77K)

Yes. This is a burden taxpayers must pay, just as we pay to house prisoners of crimes, we should also pay to house the mentally ill that cannot function in common society. It'd also be hard to argue against any anti-pedophile tax.

Attached: 1656376699654.gif (389x279, 2.27M)