Is the southwestern US actually experiencing water shortages, or is that media scare-story sensationalism?

Is the southwestern US actually experiencing water shortages, or is that media scare-story sensationalism?

Attached: Desert.jpg (3140x2304, 3.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/chloesorvino/2021/09/20/amid-drought-billionaires-control-a-critical-california-water-bank/?sh=714694af2e7a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>build cities in the desert
>waaaaahh we don't have any water, save us federal government
>continues to build golf courses and waterparks
Let the retards die of thirst

No its real.

If it doesnt rain more soon we are in for the most bleak future imaginable. Doesn't help that Bidenigger keeps letting in more immigrangs.

Yes we have the land for them, but we dont have the resources to take care of all of these people. Thats what liberals dont understand.

I cant tell if its a real drought or government made.
there was a 700 year drought northwest America that ended right before Europeans showed up in America, so it's probably both

i live in vegas
no

they are running out of water becuas eits the fucking desert, and usage is going through the roof.

yes but not because there isnt enough water, it is instead due to almost comical levels of mismanagement and misuse for the past 100+ years
oh and west coasters were always fags, nibbas were bombing water pipe lines draining the lakes and rivers their hill and valley home steads relied on at the turn on the 19th century

Jews steal the water. not even making that up.

forbes.com/sites/chloesorvino/2021/09/20/amid-drought-billionaires-control-a-critical-california-water-bank/?sh=714694af2e7a

they got their big start with a Security company to smuggle heroin through LAX.

I sold my services as a water farmer to my city. Fix your own problems.

IT'S A FUCKING DESERT!

Attached: 1j8zc0.gif (360x264, 1.41M)

All these fucking cancerfornians flooding into Arizona are straining our water supply. Power grid seems fine though.

It does t help that immigrants dont know the law of the land and wont take care of our environment the way its supposed to.

Theyll plant non native species and plants that are not drought resistant etc.

Also ehat this nigger said

SW US always has water shortages. It's a pretty large desert. Why is this news?

you haven't seen anything yet.
if this is like the last big drought people will be fleeing north and east, including you.

Since jews are "God's chosen people" they must be worth more.
Er go, if we sacrifice enough of them, God will surely reward us with rain.

by August many of those states will not only not have any water left to pump but power generation will be impossible as well.

>lake Tahoe, lake Mead, and Colorado River all at lows never seen in history while the entire region is in a megadrought
idk user probably just a meme

Seriously though, just throw jews in a fire every day until it rains.
The richer the better.

the Colorado hasn't even been making it to the ocean for years.
millions of retards living in a desert was always a problem, drought or no drought

I will accept refugee niggers and spics all day long and let them fuck my daughter but I'll drop dead before I let someone from Phoenix take refuge in my city

Attached: 1636521381582.jpg (600x584, 30.59K)

california gets 40% of lake mead's water, and manages to dump all of its waste fresh water into the ocean. Las vegas gets 13% and manages to reuse 99% of it. once the water level goes down another 67 feet, california gets no more water or power from the hoover damn and lake mead.

It's very real
t. Californian

Yeah, the southwest is in a drought. Knew a guy who ran cattle in the mountains east of Los Angeles. Last year the pastures that he leased didn't green up at all and he had to sell quite a few head. I'm now on the upper Rio Grande in CO working for a rancher and this winter was very dry and warm. The river peaked in early May when it should do so at the end of the month or beginning of June. Our pastures didn't come up until last week when we got our first good rains the week before.

Okay, how do we profit off the coming crisis?
I suppose there is going to be mass migration from Cali etc.. into the rest of this cursed former nation.

Perhaps investing in pods is a good idea?

Hydrologist here, everywhere except New England and Oregon are completely fucked.

Not here, we are good.