Aus/pol/ - vaxxies btfo'd

>medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.07.06.22277306v1
>CONCLUSIONS: Protection of natural infection against reinfection wanes and may diminish within a few years. Viral immune evasion accelerates this waning. Protection against severe reinfection remains very strong, with no evidence for waning, irrespective of variant, for over 14 months after primary infection.
I fucking hate vaxxies now studies are proving what we thought, enjoy your monthly boosters faggots.
>news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/shocking-extent-of-long-covid-in-australia-revealed/news-story/4a1e9c004f3c5e505c2bed64a69dc9c1
Muhh long covid bullshit. Maybe if you didn't take the vaccine you wouldn't have long covid, vaxxies.

Attached: vax-tax.png (1208x2004, 2.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixabay.com/vectors/anarchist-symbols-anarchy-logo-40386/
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.07.06.22277306v1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10996843/Karen-Andrews-warns-matter-time-assassination-attempt-Australia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sup

Yarr me maties

Attached: Dis Blunda Be Bussin.png (400x400, 175.84K)

too fucking bad
the big talking and prideful redditors will continue to take it and God will continue to fuck them up
trust the plan lol

do jobsites still require the shot? have been out of the loop for months.

Attached: 1657224399594m.jpg (1024x919, 84K)

The argument shills use for the vax in regards to long covid makes no sense anyway. Long covid has ZERO correlation with the severity of covid. Given that the vaccine does NOT prevent you from getting covid, you WILL develop long covid if you were meant to, vaccine or not.

Depends on the builder but I don't think it's an issue in most states now.

up to the site i think, most mandates are gone. but many companies still allowed to enforce them if they want. look at the bright side, if you're vaccinated with these 'vaccines' you can get covid every 3 months and use your sick leave.
nice, i need this study.
long covid doesn't exist.

It's literally vaccine injury

Attached: 1657219080275.png (813x756, 513.15K)

What does this mean?

Attached: 20220709_124832.jpg (4032x1908, 2.57M)

we shouldn't have given our guns back

Theres an article on news.com.au saying this very thing now. That the vaccinated are less likely to get long covid. They also suggesting long covid should be entitled to disability payments.

quick need to start a 'long covid' charity

pixabay.com/vectors/anarchist-symbols-anarchy-logo-40386/

dunno why they said "kill not"

What's it even say?

Kill
oo
Not

i mean it looks like a dick and balls have been made out of the "i" in "kill not"
reference to cooming?
pretty weak like all /leftypol/ memes, they are counting on cucks cucking and state protection as per usual
wonder what dom will do, he cucked on a lot of lgbt things but some of these cucks seem to be finding their balls on abortion

ah fuck here we go i feel like im coming down with the coof better give me dsp please lady

are those files public now?

>have to accept that a Filipina MILF will never brap in my face

i mean what the fuck are they even saying?
that the church kills?
the demons in these diseased minds are incomprehensible, we need some fucking exorcisms, quick

cunts from Penno is what the establishment fears!
>i think its one of those pro abortion cunts, if the people saw them do that, they'd have been pumped on the street in front of the police station which should be about 150m down the road

it could also mean ...
>youre almost too far west lol

100%

Millennial Home-ownership Rate by Country (HSBC)
>1st - China: 70%
>2nd - Mexico: 46%
>3rd - France: 41%
>4th - Malaysia: 35%
>5th - United States: 35%
>6th - Canada: 34%
>7th - United Kingdom: 31%
>8th - United Arab Emirates: 26%
>9th - Australia: 17%

Only nine countries were surveyed. Eight out of Ten Australian millennials do not have a stake in the Liberal-orchestrated order.

Attached: 1657324341751.png (532x423, 136.61K)

Is it a variation of one of these puzzles?

Attached: images (8).png (180x120, 1.2K)

Hmm so this study compares unvaccinated to unvaccinated who had no covid/covid to determin there is no statistical difference to getting myo/peri if you are or aren't infected with covid. I'd love to see a 12 month comparison of those who had covid, unvaccinated, remained unvaccainted vs vaxxies who took their boosters and got covid 2,3,4 times. Especially given the Qatar study that shows initial infection is extremely strong in efficacy over time.

> Im on one of the two founders' boutique team at work
> he organized an in person meeting for our remote team
> he knows Im not allowed to go via company policy
> he asks me to request a medical exemption
> semds me the form to show "my doctor"
> form has hilarious questions like "please describe the medical conditions that prevent user from getting a vaccine, but do not share any specific medical diagnoses"
> mfw

Attached: 1617989842342.gif (375x304, 871.96K)

Ive done the opposite of everything ive wanted to do today. Feels weird

good lad

Attached: 1654344841221.jpg (640x642, 79.4K)

>didn't want to wake up
>wake up
iktf bro

timeline shift

4 vax here and i'm alive fuck you

Attached: 1657231830051.jpg (1920x1080, 289.6K)

>pic
true

I did some cleaning, going to clean my bathroom soon. Not sure what else to do. want to kill my boredom by drinking but trying to give that up.

Holy shit this a great thing to read.
Congrats to cunts who are still untainted by clot status.
The cracks really are starting to appear, and this information won't be contained for too much longer - goes to show waiting for actual research and development was, and is, prudent.

Did you read the Qatar study?

>want to kill my boredom by drinking but trying to give that up.
momentarily killing my sads today with a 6 pack of coopers green
>can't stop thinking about her

Nah can you link please user?

it wont change the minds of the reddit types (they have too much invested/demoralised) but it does give our people hope

Yes, I feel it. Something for sure is off.
I just seen Pauly Walnuts is dead. Guess good as excuse as any to watch the Sopranos again.

Penrith is fucked.
Too many Indians have moved here.

Costanza?

It was in my OP
>medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.07.06.22277306v1
>CONCLUSIONS: Protection of natural infection against reinfection wanes and may diminish within a few years. Viral immune evasion accelerates this waning. Protection against severe reinfection remains very strong, with no evidence for waning, irrespective of variant, for over 14 months after primary infection.
basically btfo's all those cunts who were like
>i've never heard of natural immunity
>natural immunity isn't a thing with all these variants
if I could stop at 6 drinks i might consider that. 1 is too many and 16 for me isn't enough.

That's fine - you won't always dissuade people from making the wrong decision if their convictions outweigh the facts.
>IFLScience (when it suits my narrative)

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10996843/Karen-Andrews-warns-matter-time-assassination-attempt-Australia.html

A matter of time before some incel chud commits a Hitler. Mind this article could be read as a kind of insider thread. Be good goy or suffer, you know the drill.
>Also Karen. Lol.

>be me
>still unjabbed
I'm in Vic and I'm unsure if to give up my current unvaxxed job to go back into the real job market. The labor vicgov have made it pretty clear they'll rugpull any cunt at any time including their own MP's

* insider threat. But you got that.

looks like i'll be back to work soon. pretty comfy though, just bludging and doing whatever the fuck i want.

Move to the waterworld ethnostate then, lots of penrith cunts are.