I have information that the Georgia Guidestones have been destroyed by an extremely low yield Russian hypersonic missile

I have information that the Georgia Guidestones have been destroyed by an extremely low yield Russian hypersonic missile

The purpose was to send a message that Russia can hit anywhere in the USA undetected, so we must stop sending weapons to Ukraine. How will America respond to this act of Russian aggression?

The location was chosen specifically due to being a sacred place for Americans.

Attached: Georgia_Guidestones_in_Elbert_County,_GA.jpg (1200x800, 257.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kandisstaylor.com/executiveorder10/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I have information
you're a jew, jews have nothing.

I actually somewhat believe this... but wouldn't it have caused more damage?

lol

Attached: 1655768444188.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

Shills are working over time to discredit an ACT OF GOD.

Why did (((they))) dismantle it immediately instead of allowing an investigation?
Because it would if this got out, then it would have been a national embarrassment and a huge escalation.

this is old news. we already know

That cringe should have been blown up ages ago.

bullshit lol

team russia

pinpoint precision

>The location was chosen specifically due to being a sacred place for Americans.

Attached: 1656543805335.gif (600x450, 88.61K)

Anyone know if you're allowed to go near them now? I had always meant to go to them, but never got around to it. I would go see them even partially destroyed if you're allowed to get close. They're within distance to be a day trip for me.

They have been dismantled already and the whole area is inaccessible to the public now.

RIP. Did you see this woman running for governor in the GOP primaries a few months ago?

kandisstaylor.com/executiveorder10/

She was saying she'd have an executive order to destroy the guidestones if elected.

>being a sacred place for Americans.
you're fucking retarded, aren't you

Attached: 1645417026824.gif (200x200, 750.35K)

it wouldn't have to have any yield at all if it was hypersonic. it could simply be dead weight and it would have cratered that entire fucking area.

Russian if true

>Georgia Guidestones
>Sacred

Attached: tucker-huh.webm (856x720, 1.77M)

Why were security cameras pointed at those rocks from multiple directions? Who put them there?

Exactly

Real hypersonic enthusiasts know and call bullshit but I like where OPs mind is

i do believe it was hit with a RPG of sorts. another user said a "anti-matter" explosive, so some kind of shoulder mounted projectile with a payload designed to destroy shit like brick, granite, structures etc. i'm not sure exactly what weapon that would be but that seems like what happened to me.

there is a CLEAR plume of smoke that happens at the exact moment the stone is an hero'd in this vid that comes from right by the light.

Attached: 1657153796846.webm (854x480, 361.96K)