CERN turns on

>CERN turns on
>guidestones explode
>boris resigns
>abe murdered
>abortion executive order
ARE THEY JUST GONNA CYCLE THROUGH MULTIVERSES UNTIL THEY FIND ONE THAT WORKS???

Attached: 1578181011200.jpg (386x445, 26.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qItugh-fFgg
usatoday.com/story/entertainment/tv/2022/07/08/yu-gi-oh-creator-dead-kazuki-takahashi-found-sea/10011734002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf is going on ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ziggy!

Idk user, but surely you find yourself wanting a normal muffin?

Attached: Normal_Muffins_lol.jpg (657x564, 40.59K)

>cycle
This universe just got turned into hell is all. Gotta keep the demons nice and comfy you know? Nothing to be worried with.

The only one that works is the one where every country is a nation-state again and we remove all non-whites from the West.

They can't eat aborted babies anymore so of course they go after the next purest thing: Uncle Shinzo.

Attached: 1653437512729.jpg (500x500, 108.2K)

No until they find one where Hillary wins and they don’t get the rope.

i would batter her creampuff if you know what i mean

I used to get really high on K2 in prison and people's noses would freak me out and make me see how they were truly animals, her nose being covered reminded me of that

Yes, they are seeking a timeline where Hillary Clinton wins the presidency

>CERN DID THIS

Attached: AHHHHH.png (1200x1125, 92.08K)

sicily was a little bit further down before

Attached: 2022-07-08_17-06.png (883x798, 424.56K)

Yes

WW3 was all set up with her. The current one isn't going anywhere. When they find it, Biden will die and Hillary will be sworn in.

This user said it.

>Stupid fucking abortion over the day of the rake

Look, say what you want about leafs but what's surprising about the further continuation of the dead baby game? It's all just polarized bs designed to charge loosh batteries.

youtu.be/qItugh-fFgg

Attached: asdsad22.jpg (269x187, 9.68K)

I think they cycled into the universe where my crippling depression spontaneously comes back. There's no explanation (besides the logical explanation of me having unipolar depression).

Is this an AOZ scene?

the creator of Yugioh was found dead yesterday
usatoday.com/story/entertainment/tv/2022/07/08/yu-gi-oh-creator-dead-kazuki-takahashi-found-sea/10011734002/

we need to go back

Attached: 290nfM.png (497x538, 14.77K)

CERN is a machine that smashes tiny particles together really fast.

Boris' political career has been tanking for weeks, he barely survived a vote of no confidence recently.

Lame duck executive orders and demolishing monuments are practically American traditions

The assassination of Abe is the only weird thing that happened

We all died a long time ago. This is hell, and we continually reincarnate into it. Let go.