ELON CUCK

twitter is suing Elon to close the deal. Short sellers are gonna double down. He’s going to lose tens of billions because of trolling. Kek.

Attached: 089A7AAA-8518-4153-ADE0-194B68B5A394.jpg (976x549, 51.45K)

You people are so stupid. You think he didn't leak his plan to the short sellers before he started this? All his losses will be covered behind the scenes and even if it wasn't he'd still be the richest man in the world. Idiots.

Yeah no thats not how it works, the SEC filing already shows fraud on Twitter's side of the deal.
So they can threaten to sue him all they want, they won't win, and he'll just end up making back everything plus.
But go ahead and laugh, might as well, its all just a big fucking circus as it is.

I bet he gets off with minimal cost. Certainly less then the amount he saved by dumping his Tesla stock

He manipulates the shit out of Tesla stock and faces minimal reprecussions

Attached: IMG_20220708_190030.jpg (1600x1486, 589.23K)

>How it started:

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T BUY TWITTER YOU FASCIST WE HAVE TO KEEP TWITTER FREE FOR DEMOCRACY!!!

>How it's going:

>Buy twitter or we'll SUE YOU!

clownworld indeed.

all his companies are overvalued one hundredfold

People seem to not understand what Void and Voidable means anymore, lawyers included. He alleged they broke a provision of a contract. Twitter needs to show why they didn't do it or why the contract should continue anyway. Seeing as one of the things he asked for was a 2022 budget, it will be a hard sell. This isn't even getting into the fraud stuff which would make the contract Void anyway

>all his companies are overvalued one hundredfold

well, it looks like Elon and Twitter belong together then.

The richest men of the world never went public. He is their slave and got the task be the frontman of a global satelite network that can control and disable its citizens.

I'm in the process of patenting a revolutionary new fusion reactor that will make me a quadrillionaire and you will never know who i am.

Digits of clarification. People aren't realizing that the bot accusation is true. Twitter was arguing in bad faith. I remember when the deal was announced a lot of libuck blue checks were kvetching that they'd lost 98 percent of their followers, and it appeared to be bots. They lamented having conversations for years with personalities that were click farms or bots.

Twitter has no case. He fucked twitters woke culture and userbase and now he's fucking the investors who were shorting.

maybe they should stop banning 98% of their users for every little thing

Bet the twitter bots are never going away.

Wouldn't be surprised. I think Twitter is a military operation. This would be a way to fund it. Get one of their stooges to do something boneheaded intentionally and now have your operation funded no problem. Hehe, just having fun with ideas.

You just will be killed by the richest people and they will sell your product via their controlled front men.

i have a killswitch that dumps all the data to russia and china

Wayne?

Twitter is all bots. No deal

I'm think he can just appeal til they run out of money

Nations don't exist in the upper layer. They all do what the banks tell them to do

>He’s going to lose tens of billions because of trolling. Kek.
they will have to prove 40% of their users are not bots .......if they sue him they have to prove their legit ....eithier the price drops and he buys or they fail miserably.