The Rise and Fall of Blackwater

Really good 4 hour interview with Erik Prince. I don't know if I am being swayed by one side of the story, but he seems like an extremely competent and knowledgeable guy.

Attached: 09dc-Prince1-superJumbo[1].jpg (2048x1639, 639.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwK_XLFOm_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupes_Nigra
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=nwK_XLFOm_I

forgot link

Is he really a Templar like Brenton Tarrant?
Only half sarcastic here.

I'd watch it, he pretty much is candid about his entire life, including CIA assassin programs.

Guaranteed this guy was/is fucking deep in globohomo glowop shit. Probably went to Epstein parties all the time.

>t. leaf

Attached: 5f3[1].jpg (680x695, 34.41K)

Epstein was for the WEAK like Ehud Barak.
You know nothing, peasant.

The real question is, how close is Prince with Netanyahu and Theil?
I've heard very close.

He mentioned in the interview that he wanted to hire IDF to lead afghanis, I am sure he is very close with israel, but in a pragmatic military way.

IDF to lead Afghanis?
You know something, Afghanis are some of the best sharpshooters in the world.
How do you think they ate for a hundred+ years? Before that I dunno, but they're hunters.
What do Israeli's harvest and hunt? Besides Arabs.

Yeah he laid out some plan how he wanted Blackwater (or any other PMC) to take over Aghanistan and have 36 trained operators lead a platoon of Afghani fighters which would pay better than the Taliban and have like an 80% cost reduction from the US gov spending. I think he mentioned using IDF operators because they were cheap but I can't remember clearly because it's a 4 hour interview.

36 Operators per platoon*
basically to babysit them

Oh damn that's actually a great idea.

>Blackwater
simply renamed to Blackrock
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupes_Nigra

Attached: Rupes_Nigra.jpg (564x477, 423.66K)

Actually the company that owns blackwater is Apollo they own Caesars in Vegas and had nothing to do with Stephen Paddock.
Never trust a leaf.

Erik Prince has been out since 2010 btw

Ya I'm aware.
Obama hated him.

Listen to Erik on "the two mikes" podcast about three episodes ago.

Oo thanks, this last one got me hooked.

He's gonna be at DEF CON this summer.
Interesting times. I had heard Erik Prince was into cyber years ago. I forget why or where I heard that.

cringlet. LOOK INTO JAMIE SMITH

Fucking kys shill faggot

How about you kill yourself, you dumb nigger.

Attached: lotr-ring[1].gif (244x160, 1.11M)

Who is that?
Spoon feed me.

Kind of like him and his band of globohomo scum took over America? And are running it into the ground?

Yeah Erik Prince is a fucking piece of shit that probably doesn’t just know where the bodies are buried - he buried them.

This guy is everything bad about Trump and the other fake scumbags

Worshipping some black op faggot? Nah, not me

(You)

Later bot shill.

You fucking traitors are the absolute worst of all time man. I hope you’re happy with what you’re doing to America and our future

lol continue your histrionics elsewhere then, be my guest.

Tell me why I should respect Erik Prince man? What has he done to help America besides collect billions of tax dollars for illicit shit all over the World?

What positive shit has this fucker done?

He was supposed to be this good guy helping Trump right?

Well how’d that shit work out?