What’s the deal between Blacks and Asians?

Attached: 42E36C12-34E9-45FF-9294-1F0926547108.jpg (750x728, 98.5K)

nobody made them change their names, that's called assimilating into the culture, which blacks refuse to do

Niggers and dog torturers fighting? okay good

Why do blacks think anyone was forced into a name change? Blacks couldn't remember their own so they were assigned names

Apes being allowed to post their mental excrement on Twitter is the worst thing possible and no one forced chinks to change their names, they do that in their own to better mix into white society like parasites just like Jews

No one named them Laronda or Dartarius but their momma

niggers are retarded and illiterate

Made? This is America, and I love this country.

This is astronaut Leroy Chiao, first Leroy in space and it was not a black man

Attached: 65511C80-1702-43F0-8D2C-34F17978911E.jpg (1280x832, 86.81K)

niggers are just angry someone doesnt want their nigger aids since white guilt doesnt apply to asians

Asian Americans actually did a decent job of integrating without rampant gibs, crime, or nigball sports even after all these years, the Asian American spits in the face of the racial marxism that niggers are trying to scam everyone with.

Restaurants and stores. Blacks are prolific "gib me dats" in every situation and try to hustle everyone with "u din gibs me wat i ask fo'." Being generally precise people due to being miserly, Asians hate that shit.

>who made you change your name from Xi to Henry
Their parents. The one's that wanted a better future than one as bing bong gumdrop.

Looks like my dad lol.

Attached: 365476436576878.jpg (474x344, 36.45K)

>made you
I don't remember putting a gun to Chane's head and forcing him to be called Jeremy, but if so i'm based as fuck

Can't make fun of Henry like you can with Tyrone or Jamal lol. Their parents were smarter than the nigger's

Asians and black were forced to change their names because of racism

I have never heard a white person tell an asian they have to have a white name.

STOP SHILLING YOUR OWN TWITTER ACC YOU IRREDEEMABLE FAGGOT

blacks aren't racist against asians, but asians are certainly racist against blacks
they need to show some more respect to them

Chinese CCP bot on twitter. Just report it. Both here and twitter

Attached: 1657062180213.jpg (667x472, 50.31K)

Xi and Lee is not even their real name in the first place
They have two names
One for Asians and one for Westerners

I remember being at a pizza place with my friend who was a Chinaman. I went in first and these niggers were talking about how racist Chinese people are, and how they’re probably saying “nigger” in Chinese. Then my friend came in with a thick Chinese accent and they stopped, lol.

I think that minor anecdotal experience is indicative of how niggers think. They think literally everyone is racist against them. And if you’re not a nigger and speak anything other than nigger or English, they think you must be talking about them. They probably think Asians are particularly racist since Asians don’t drop on their knees and worship them.

>Asians
>mostly assimilated and became citizens, worked hard and contributed to bettering society
>niggers
>complained that nothing was given for free, contribute to destroying wherever they live and have the lowest intelligence of all races
Sounds like jealousy to me

Ok debrickshaw

Xiiiiet

Niggers and indigenous spics can't comprehend this concept, assimilation to them is equivalent to yielding.

Attached: twitter.png (784x349, 19.05K)