McConnell blames labor shortage on Americans have too much money and not wanting to work

Mitch McConnell offered his own theory as to why at an event in Paducah, Kentucky, on Tuesday.

"You've got a whole lot of people sitting on the sidelines because, frankly, they're flush for the moment," the Kentucky Republican said. "What we've got to hope is once they run out of money, they'll start concluding it's better to work than not to work."

Mitch McConnell says the labor shortage will be solved when people run out of stimulus money because Americans are 'flush for the moment'.

businessinsider.com/mitch-mcconnell-labor-shortage-end-people-run-out-stimulus-money-2022-7

Attached: 105050053-RTS1MG70.jpg (1600x900, 78.72K)

Yeah no, that's not how its going at all Mitch.
We're not working because the jobs available are garbage and don't pay what's required to survive because of this bullshit Biden economy.
We're definitely not flush.

No one even has savings anymore.

What a dumb kike.
Why is he pretending that "the people" give themselves stimulus checks?
Why is he pretending that "the people" didn't need them? It wasn't our fucking choice to be forced to stay at home making nothing because of covid.

FUCK YOU BITCH MCDONALDS

vax mandates
simple as

can't wait until this ugly turtlenigger drops dead and the internet collectively Party Rocks over the news

What a dumb retard.

Nobody will hire me because I was a neet for a decade with no experience
Oh well back to neetdom so I'm fine either way

Why can't we do to him what japanon did to abe?

Attached: 1657251114974.gif (497x373, 488.78K)

The stimulus money has been gone for like 2 years now nigger

Attached: BA60347E-5013-4B62-BD07-AF93E465B5B2.jpg (450x450, 102.35K)

Get a job as a trade helper, then after a couple years get into apartment/rental house maintenance and get cheap rent

I think I have like 80k in savings but I’m looking for a job

Lol

>be boomer
>vote against everyone besides boomer interests
>make millennials live at home with their boomer parents
>make zoomers live at home with their xer parents
>act shocked when no one wants to work

checked

the middleman boomer cries out in pain as he subsidizes illegal alien labor to compete with you

>please work for fucking nothing goy...
No thanks.

Chequed

Oh, is that why Mitch McConnell doesn’t do any work ?

Has he got too much money?

That can be fixed

Maybe the fags shouldn’t have psyopped the planet into thinking there’s a deadly pandemic , with another two scheduled to roll off of bill gates factory right after that, like I’m going to go be in contact with 400 people in line at Wendy’s for $7 an hour if that shits true

And your vaccine doesn’t work

You know it

I know it

Everyone knows it

Who says we can’t?

no.
every house in every major city is 1 million dollars.
what happens to an entire population when everyone becomes a real estate millionaire?
they dont need to work anymore.