Alright I'll say it

I wont do shit ever,
That's right I fuckingwon't.
I want somebody else to do something, not me, I just wanna shitpost and play video games and be a internet warrior.
I have kids and a wife and a comfy job,
So yes i do occasionally glow post. I also occasionally do some "you won't do shit " posts to people who say "we should do a thing"
And so I like to call other people glowposters even though I glowpost all the time.
I admit it. Take it as you will.
I'm sure I'm not alone.

Attached: 1656511614161.jpg (474x251, 17.88K)

Attached: 42DD9376-87E1-46EC-A5A9-638A5706F288.png (1000x1500, 13.15K)

Saved, gonna post this later.
Thx my fello glowposter.

I want to die but I don't want to commit suicide.. I think I'll run to the local supermarket and yell NIGGER at the top of my lungs repeatedly until someone murders me.. I think that's a good way to go..

I thought that was a Jewish name, but turns out he isn't and is actually quite based. Good quote.

I’m an activist.

Attached: 910F8509-BA2C-4832-A79D-392F269C2391.jpg (853x1280, 191.66K)

Do it in the ghetto, Have somebody film it and say it's a social experiment to prove blacks are not violent,

He is America’s greatest poet. You should read some of his works.

Attached: 8C34499C-EEC6-484A-9E8F-373C8A4C93AF.jpg (3840x2160, 1.21M)

cry moar faggot

Are Christcucks on this board are glowies.
It's why they keep posting stupider and stupider shit.
They schizo bait every fucking day. They turned the anti-kike movement here into pro-king-of-kikes-but-somehow-not-a-kike.

All they had to do was play on contrainism and claim
>DUR REDDIT ATHEISTS
And all redditors here immediately switch to ChristLARP all day.

Non-redditors never gave a fuck. It's obvious this place needs to be controlled by the glowies and the best way to do is how kike have done it for 2000 years -- Christianity.

This is a bot.

Genius. Pure genius.

You really shouldn't be.
The best "activists" actually produce shit. They're businessmen, military leaders, lawyers, etc. Activists fucking suck. They never accomplish anything of value and are always cannon fodder for the people whom they follow.

If you don't have any skills, you're basically worthless to whatever movement you're in, and if they say otherwise, you're their cannon fodder.

I'm replying to you with an image with a filename with a date that probably registers before you were even born.

Attached: 1166301877597.jpg (473x555, 123.81K)

> There is always a part of the people who stand out as really active fighters, and more is expected from them than from the millions of national comrades in the general population. For them, it is not simply enough to make the pledge, "I believe!", but rather the affirmation, "I fight!".
- Adolf Hitler

Why are you even posting this

This post glows. But at least you faggots are trying a new script. Still, rope, make it hurt for papa Moshe.

Normies think this board is where you get turned into Nazis. I, an intellectual, know that this board is the only place on the world wide web that hosts people dumb enough to claim that the klan were a kile psyop to make white people love niggers and it is a great source of entertainment for me.

Just saying, it's not all feds,
Just normal dudes who literally won't do shit. But want everyone else to so shit.
I wanted to know if there were others like me.

checked

Attached: 1656473029572.jpg (360x360, 7.46K)

He glow posted too hard recently and he's concerned. I've done it before, but focused all my posting into anti chinese shit/pro us military shit.
Don't worry OP, a lot of people have posted a lot worse.

youre a pathetic loser who wastes his time writing paragraphs aimed at LARPing 15 year olds :o)

Speak for yourself pussy. I want to see my dreams come true.

Attached: 1652318373313.jpg (1024x804, 81.02K)

guys watch this

k

Why would you do anything, you are a civilian.
Besides, truth is enough.
Also fuck the traidors, so that pretty much includes the whole defense department and all of their retarded experts.