GIGA HAPPENING THE CYBER PANDEMIC HAS STARTED

THIS IS NOT A DRILL THEY HAVE STARTED THE CYBER PANDEMIC IN CANADA SON IN EVERY COUNTRY

Attached: CYBER.jpg (780x440, 55.3K)

*SOON FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

can i get a qrd?

long duration m flare

Bumpity

Attached: ozq2s5m8mda91.jpg (828x766, 71.04K)

INTERNET, PHONE AND FUCKING BANKS IN CANADA WENT BLACKOUT AT THE SAME TIME THIS MORNING. OUTAGE ALL DAY. NOBODY MOVING THEIR ASS TO FIX IT. NOBODY CAN BUY ANYTHING WITH DEBIT. CAN'T CALL 911 WITH SOME PHONE COMPANIES. OBVIOUS (((CYBER ATTACK))) IS OBVIOUS

Attached: 1585360923805.jpg (1200x1200, 66.57K)

They were saying they were going to shut off parts of the power grid today.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING ALL THE CUTE GIRLS (MALE) IN MY CYBERSEX DISCORD JUST GOT CYBERMONKEYPOX I'M SERIOUS TURN ON CNN

Cyber Polygon. The World Economic Forum's probable next false flag attack on Internet infrastructure

Everything has been fucky since around 8am.

Attached: uhohpoopy.jpg (877x949, 161.8K)

Is it still down?

You tell me fren. Is it?

thank you
>t. lives under a rock in the midwest

I'm in the US, our internet is working to normal status and hasn't been an issue all day. How's Switzerland?

It makes perfect sense, but goddamn, I never imagined globalist yids and their shabbos slaves would hit Canada as hard as they have.

Yeah still down.

Attached: rogers ddos attacks what.png (1294x932, 67.2K)

at least he can still twoot on the twatter

Interesting.....So this is an attack.... But By who?

Attached: Cloudfare anon.jpg (740x577, 109.66K)

Globalhomo, who else.

Attached: Forcing Linux1.png (707x1002, 219.77K)

Awesome! I'm never paying my debts back. Suck it credit card kikes!

Not here. BlackRock and Vanguard faggots bow to our president. That's why we never closed borders, flight travel or enforced vaxxshit/lockdowns. We in our own whole game. Get here while you can faggots. Plus we have our own loyal telecom companies. Goddamit I love it here.

Attached: images - 2022-04-07T081545.465.jpg (679x452, 34.2K)

Phone's been on "emergency calls only" all day, still.

It's Cyber Covid - the only way to combat Cyber Covid is through the safety granted by a universal online identification system and cyber vaccination software that runs on your devices.

So its only the major ISP but everything else still works and cell service is still functioning? Sounds like a nothing impossible burger..

Canada isn't even a country.

Goodness gracious

What are they doing or hiding while everyone is cut off?

No refunds faggot.

>Be bumfuck nobody telcoe
>50k commercial SIM across entire country
>unaffected by muh "attack"
We blocked all of China a long time ago

It's only like that because nobody gives a shit about mexico

The concerning part is that I was still getting a high reading from the local Rogers 5G tower. They will cut your cell phone but still fry you.

>everything is down except apparently twitter

Dude, it’s still down. WTF

Cyber polygon is gonna be a real thing just like 201 was, I think they are just testing their ability and longevity of disruption on the leafs. We'll all experience it soon enough once they've worked out the bugs.

they're gonna shut down your smart home remotely, better secure your IoT network chud

i hate non white leafs

Attached: canadian citizens.jpg (600x402, 56.65K)

>be canada
>failing country
>infrastructure fails
It's a nothing burger

i still see leaves posting, so its fucking nothing

oh thank god.

this is what I don't get. It's only waking people up to how vulnerable we are relying on interac. And wtf is our government doing ? I haven't heard shit. A whole fucking day.

Then how the fuck are you posting? From leafland?

Ok so
>Green skies
>Stones blown up
>Abe dead
>Tony dead
>+50 UK resignations

Since LHC turned on again.

>half of the country is ruled by violent drug warlords
>Goddamit I love it here.
lmao

Diversity hires at Rogers dumbfounded by DDOS attack. Thec support in India is asleep.
>Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Could be true. But why start with Canada?

>I was still getting a high reading from the local Rogers 5G tower
Lol ok fag

It was two years ago to the day that faggot Klaus Schwab announced that there would be a major cyber attack in the future, so probably

Just stopped by to see what the bots are flooding the board with today.

okay mutt? 3mW/m2 is still fucking high, wasn't 10mW/m2 like last time but yeah I was developing a headache and everything.

Attached: 1mwm2consideredHIGH.png (1897x851, 1.35M)

yes but what did you mean by son in every country?

WHAT ANIME SHOULD I DOWNLOAD BEFORE THE PANDEMIC ALSO SHOULD WEAR A MASK TO STOP THE COMPUTER VIRUS FROM SPREADING :^)

There was a small hiccup on Jasper it lasted 5 minutes, including Rogers'

Checked...makes sense

Why does the globohomo always love to test their evil shit out on the poor leafs first? Is Australia next?