Electric bikes

How in the fuck are these allowed on sidewalks? Almost got run down by a faggot hipster silently coming up behind me and my wife while going about 40km/h.

Attached: Bird_Bike_1.0.jpg (1200x800, 126.35K)

Normal bikes arent even supposed to be on sideWALKS, the sidewalks are for pedestrians.
Faggot on bikes need to be in the bike lane or share the road with cars.
They dont even ride into the grass/median they literally just come up right behind you on the sidewalk and shout or almost hit you as they squeeze by.

Force bikes to require a license. Too many shitty bike riders.

Pretty sure you aren't allowed to ride a bike or any other vehicles on the sidewalk in civilized countries.

Some are as powerful as motorcycles, but since they had pedals you don't need a license, insurance etc...
Actually pretty based way to get around the state jew.

>How in the fuck are these allowed on sidewalks?
Thats where bikes belong. Retard

>to ride a bike or any other vehicles o
Kek bikes are toys, not vehicles

>be bullied into being a conservative stereotype
>feel the need to get mad at ANYTHING you perceive to be related with the left
>be so retarded that you get mad at people willingly using alternate means of transportation other than a car

These aren't bicycles. As mentioned, some are as powerful as motorcycles. They are at least on par with a Vespa and its contemporaries.

I'm not mad they are using them user. I am mad they can ride 40km/h on a fucking walkway with impunity.

>be sentient being, capable of rational thought
>watch leftoid demolish western civilization over decades by shifting the overton window
>understand (((who))) is pushing anti car agenda
>go scorched earth and obliterate ANYTHING you perceive to be related with the left
Yes.

last week, a jewtrannyan rapefugee kid was killed in France, not even by an electric fagcycle, but by an electric kick scooter (like pic related), operated by a parisian sodomite
picture that: in current year, electric kick scooters are more dangerous than the red army
electric fagcycles? they and their riders should be destroyed on sight (tradifagcycles and their riders too, while we're at it)

Attached: 1638484410600.jpg (488x488, 19.83K)

>They are at least on par with a Vespa and its contemporaries
And euro fags ride those around places where people walk. People die from getting hit with regular bikes. Quit whining

watch out, leaf, the world is a harsh place.

How do you kill someone with that? Was he beaten to death with it?

Bikes belong on sidewalks NOT roads.
Ride on the roads, get ran over!

we have a couple of these they're really fun. On your left faggot gtfo the way

Attached: notmyproblem.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

One of those shitty kick scooters rams into you at 30 km/h from behind and you'll know how. I still cannot understand why anyone let alone kids were allowed to use these things on the sidewalk with the speeds they can drive at.

there are so many karens in this thread lol

no, they derestrict them (illegal, but still)
normally, they can go at 25kph (16mph), but, tinkered, they can go up to 50-60kph (31-37mph)
and the jewtrannyanlet was just 5
that one was in nice (where a truck of peace killed narbonoids on national day, a few years ago), btw
but there's been many deaths due to those: driven fast, on sidewalks, there have already been old people killed
a fuckwit once even killed a motorcyclist, because he was riding such a faggot scooter on the highway
no, rly: all urban sodomites should be destroyed
either wall these subhumans off, and let hunger and cannibalism fix the problem, or just cobalt salted carpet nuke them

How does your logic apply to the fact that you drive on parkways and park on driveways?
loicence?