Ignolance is forgiven?; After Former PM Abe’s death, Korean people remarked like this

and it made me wonder
"What if what they believe is wrong and someone like him is actually really a good person"

many people believe in smt based on biased information that they wanna believe in and sometimes(or so often) you make mistakes.

Korean ppl believe he is facist but he isn't
they may never know of it but if they know it someday, how would they react? just forget your past and keep pretending they are good ppl? I sometimes feel ignorant ppl who say many things without looking up by themselves are really really annoying
i just remembered this feeling

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-09 013040.jpg (913x680, 90.81K)

Why are you bringing up the gooks? Isn't the killer one of your own? lmao.

redpill me on his positions. I know koreans dont like japanese because of the occupation decades ago

The problem with humans (and Any Forums too) is that they always have a target they can just call on and blame them for the shortcomings of life. Anyone leftists hate is just labeled a fascist and you’re done with it. Christians call anything they don’t like Satan. Niggers are terrible true but if I was a nigger then what would be my stance on things? As long as we keep murdering each other for whatever reason and not do what a civilisation is supposed to do, humanity won’t progress and is generally fucked the hole

>ignorant ppl who say many things without looking up by themselves
That's what NPCs are.

This. OP is a faggot for being on Reddit/Caring about the wrong things.

When are you going to invade the horrible gooks again? This time please bomb thir kpop studios, that shit annoys me beyond belief.

>KOREAN ARE THE CLOSEST THING THAT EXIST TO A CHINESE
AS KOREAN SAY KOREAN ARE THE JEW OF ASIA

Attached: sk.png (600x400, 12.82K)

Koreans don't use reddit you faggot

build more hydralisks

cuz korean remarks on comment sections haven't changed as they did when the big earthquake happend in 2011 i am thinking about their morality once again

He is considered as the far right by korean but he isn't. he is, or rather, on the side of trying to fix the problems between the two cunts

you are right. leftists always label ppl fascist but we all have to doubt those ppl
but on the contrary, Korean ppl tend to belive smt so easily as the boycott japan happend before and start buying pokemon bread this year.

>conquer everyone around you
>80 years later act like you dindu nuffin
>they get buttmad

Attached: 1657148153838.jpg (480x480, 15.1K)

>He is a fascist

These people are going to be in a rude awakening when they realize they no longer have fuel and food, and that their whole entire view on the political world is irrelevant when pressed with having to survive. It's a meh whatever moment but bug people can't even recognize the danger of jumping in hazardous machinery so what could you expect.

I am not saying only about reddit you fucking faggot
i always doubt your civilization level
morality man, morality

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-08 205423.jpg (932x881, 76.15K)

They seem angry, send them some comfort women.

Why should thet be made to grovel and apologize when they didn't do anything everyone else is still doing today

>Japs kills former Jap PM (who still holds immense political influence, another Shadow shogun)
>waaaaaa Korea
>Being shocked that Koreans aren't sad about a guy who denied Japanese crimes against Korea

right. if you think logically, today there is usually not facist politicians in today's democratic countries
that kinda facists or racists can't be politicians on elections in the first place
Korean ppl have been obviously trying to look for their enemeis by saying Abe gave us economic sanctions
but they don't know the true story that korean government hid back then for why they got the sancution

it's always like this as for korean ppl
ignorance is sin

Attached: 1657072922088.png (418x529, 200.38K)

Those posts seem so cerebral
They're so far from monke, no wonder their birth rate is like 0.81

Two things mukbang enjoyer...
>1: Crimes didnt happen
>2: They should have.

Attached: 1640208521224.gif (320x240, 1.74M)

>SEA monkies still asshurt over shit that happened before they were born.
Asians are some grudge holding mofos.

>Japanese crimes against Korea
kek I can't wait until your government signs up to confederation with the north and you get to experience some real crimes

you should start looking up by yourself
rather than beliving what you learn from korean dramas
sometimes i am bit surpriesed when some korean friends talked about smt over some historical things based on korean dramas

>tf
>tp

gooks have no morals

>everyone I do not agree with is a fascist/hitler.
why are they like this?

they must feel sooo good while accusing others
but completely looks like hypocrats

Attached: _110157613_e80265b7-329f-4625-8d77-39e7d02a7050.jpg (976x549, 122.73K)

You people STILL not over WWII stuff?
For a outsider this looks ridiculous and forced.

Faggots on reddit have no idea what Fascism is.

Attached: .jpg (463x640, 146.16K)