Russia Threatens NATO member And EU Over Kaliningrad

Maybe NS 1 won't reopen after it shuts for maintenance Monday?

Attached: Kaliningrad.png (700x433, 76.49K)

>Russia threatens

Attached: file.png (503x667, 419.87K)

do it lmao

You might want to reread that story.

Lithuania has also declared Russia a terrorist state. I wonder why they don't just cut to the chase and take Moscow already

I think Kaliningrad should go to Poland.

Isn’t the EU trying to get Lithuania to stop the Kalingrad stuff?

it's certainly not something they would just decide to do on their own. war is coming

stfu faggot romanian. my country CARRIES nato. you want americans to kill russia for you. fuck off.

>"NOOOO YOU HAVE TO ALLOW ME TO TRANSPORT MY ILLEGAL GOODS OVER YOUR LAND"
>"Y-YOU JUST DO OKAY"
ahahah what a pathetic "superpower" Russia is

Attached: 1634057009982.jpg (605x381, 155.66K)

The EU apparently asked Lithuania to stop it and claimed it fell under transit "from Russia, to Russia" and should be exempt from sanctions. Lithuania said nope, we're blocking it. UK and US orders probably.

Lithuanian government told them off. They have NATO's protection, what is there to fear? Now is the time when you truly see who governs Europe and it's not the Europeans.

Germany and most of the EU are dependent on cheap Russian energy. The Russians will just turn it off and destroy them.

Well I just found this on Twitter after looking up Kaliningrad

Attached: 18A55172-71F0-429E-A742-2166844B1F8F.jpg (1185x234, 116.72K)

They didn't say peacefully

That’s what I thought but then I also thought why would they say they had assurance it’d be solved if they meant “we’re just gonna fuckin bomb em lmao” kind of implies the EU or someone not related to Russia said they’d handle it imo

Because Russians lie

What's the date on that tweet because this has been said before, and it didn't get resolved

Then the rouble sinks again as they’re propping it up on gas/oil revenues lmao as well as that if Russia shit the valves the EU could respond by ordering all shipping companies e.g. Maersk to reuse transit of goods to Russia including for essential supplies, making Russia even more dependent on being Xis bottom bitch and begging pajeets for supplies

>the EU could respond by ordering all shipping companies e.g. Maersk to reuse transit of goods to Russia including for essential supplies,
They already did that ages ago as far as I remember. Maersk was one of the first to go toward the start of the war.

In any event, cutting off gas would be far more damaging to the EU than it would be to Russia, who're selling a lot to China, India and other places. German industry would collapse and take down the German economy and most of the EU with it. That's much worse.

>could adopt

What?