How does it feel, Bill Gates?

Attached: 1564088655621.jpg (1280x1280, 237.82K)

Attached: a8e.jpg (680x680, 89.85K)

>be eugenicist
>wife divorces you and daughter gets blacked

Everyone says it was after Occupy Wall Street. It took the rich and Democrat politicians to start really making shit like black worship and LGBTQAI+.
To keep the poor separate. Wouldn't let them rebel against the rich.
Which they did.
But at the cost of their kids becoming GAY or getting fucked by black people. And the rich can't even object. Otherwise they will be in big trouble.

He's a jew

Kek. Love it. Hope she gets bred by him.

He probably had that daughter just to sacrifice her to whatever demon fucks him up the ass. He probably doesn't care who rapes her until the sacrifice.

Karma is a bitch aint it. Hopefully she ends up as a singpe mom with an ugly mutt. This ends gates legacy

I am pretty sure he is unhappy about this. If for no other reason he know his grand kids will be born with below average IQs.

how come literally every american white girl fucks a nigger at some point? Mental

Good.

the most based thing to exist in the last 100 years

they are on propaganda 24/7

Like clockwork the eastern euro women seem to be taking pajeet and changs in their legs.
Western euro descent women like the norwegian princess and bill's daughter take bbc.
Meanwhile white men take asian girls and pajeetas. Embrace this!

So this is why he wants to destroy the world! It all makes sense now!

he jerks off to this u retard

It probably felt tight

no wonder he wants to kill all the vaccinated

because you spend too much time on Any Forums falling for bait

I bet Bill is a cuck and this is the result. Daughter was exposed to it through her parents.

I'm not racist except for niggers (no educated black men) and venezuelans but is based to see white idiots like Gates getting blacked.

He doesn't care about race

based. jews are made for BBC