Banks down in Canada

A major outage of Rogers Communications Inc's mobile and internet networks on Friday caused widespread disruptions across Canada, affecting banks and police emergency lines in the second major outage to hit one of the country's biggest telecom providers in 15 months.

So this is just gonna keep happening until it becomes commonplace right?

Attached: n.png (1304x1186, 572.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>archive (dot) ph/VQOpX

>Here's how we'll cause the next financial crisis

Good thing crypto is up and alwsys up.

>be me
>call on payphone
>call bank corporate IT
>"hey guys I'm locked out of the system"
>they reset my local branches password
>cyber attack

Never touched a computer behold my leet hacker skills.

For context I work with people in the restaurant industry, management level. They were debating on whether their businesses could stay open today. I guess they will be able to because credit cards still work but they can't accept debit and are having problems with card readers.

Attached: g.jpg (460x436, 40.23K)

>be me
>pay in cash
>restaurant chimps at me because I didn't pay with my phone
>ITS CURRENT YEAR PAY WID YO PHONE
>offer them DGB
>they don't know what I'm talking about.
>tfw

Write me a greentext about what to do when all the internet communications go down

>posting
>never touched a computer
are you The One?

Attached: 330185F1-2298-4E6E-87EF-5D5FD61C0E50(1).jpg (612x692, 54.36K)

:)
>

>be angry monkey
>monkey walk to abandoned store
>not really abandoned a bunch of monkeys do monkey business there
>screech and make monkey noises
>teabag and tpose around a fire
>monkey
>monkey
>monkey
>monkey
>go home
>monkey eat peanuts.
>womonkey eat monkey nuts.
>monkey grin

>doesn't have his baofeng set up to dab on boomer HAMs

ngmi

Cyber pandemic

Can't even get these here anymore

check Amazon nigga

redpill me on HAM

>grab a book
>read it
Or
>build yeetcannon
>drive to city ghetto
>pray n spray
>synagogue_find.exe
>new high score
>go home
>fap to midwayusa monthly leaflet

What model should I go for? Is it really better than HAM?

I tought canadians all withdrawed their money during the bank run when they understood that trudeau would freeze their account on a whim.

This.

You need a license from the gov to use certain freqs but there are freqs that unlicensed operators can use (family, marine bands). When the power went out a couple of months ago (big storm, trees falling on power lines) it was great to hear what was going on around the city.
Technically if you shitpost enough on HAM frequencies the boomer mods could triangulate your position with directional antennas but it's unlikely unless you're hotkeyeing the network.
Not a HAM myself but there's practicality in not relying on the internet companies for obvious reasons.

UV5R with the extendo battery, you could take the operator's course to learn the ins and outs of radio theory

N+1 network design isn't a suggestion?

Happens if you don't plan around Murphy's law. And every time the fuckers get secretly bailed out they don't actually build the proper infrastructure to accomodate all the shit running. They just give out multi.million dollar bonuses and someone "retires". It's so predictable.

Thanks user, will do.

Its an oldman wierdo hobby. But its also super based and very useful. I got into it so i could fuck with baofengs. Then i ended up building a 40 meter am radio. I cant do voice and its only ssb CW but shits fun. The short wave High frequency shit goes a long long way on very little power if you do it rite. And then theres teletype which is pretty much memes via radio wave at dialup speeds. Or theres microwave lasers for comms. Using sattelite repeaters. Its a really neat gield to get into but the hobby has slowly wilted over the years with modern tech making people unironically lazier and as a result, dumber.

Buy the programming cable as well and download CHIRP, it's a free open source software that makes it easy to program it. The freqs can be imported directly from RepeaterBook or RadioReference. Learn how to program on the device itself as well.

Attached: Bao1.jpg (792x3458, 561.66K)

they are just installing StealWare software so they can transfer money to private accounts without there being a records trail

God bless you. Hope to hear from you on a based radio chat sometime