Many people recommend going to a church to meet girls...

Many people recommend going to a church to meet girls. I would have already tried that if it wasn't for the fact I work night shift. Not only for the girls but also because I would like to learn about the Bible. There is no way I can go to a sermon at 10 or 11 am. What do?
>Just change job.
Might not be that easy, I have a criminal record now.

Attached: CHURCH.jpg (1000x750, 114.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Read the bible. The only non corrupt church is the one of your soul. Your body and soul is God's temple, keep it clean and holy.

I said I wanna fuck girls retard. Shouldn't have mentioned learning about the Bible, anyway that's secondary right now. I want pussy.

Sue the employer and say you're being discriminated by religion. Works with jews, should work with you

>Swedish church
The only girl you could find in your church is femboy

>I said I wanna fuck girls retard
>not marry
die

Mass starts at 11 most places here

Don't you think there's something wrong with going to church to pick up chicks instead of enriching yourself

No one is meeting girls at church in normal countries, you’ll be lucky to even see a woman younger than 40, it’s some weird amerimutt thing

so?

Lust is explicitly non-scriptural.

If this is your reason for returning to the Church you would be better to throw yourself into the fire now.

Really? I found a church which has a band playing, doesn't look very conservative or traditional, maybe those kinds of churches are best for pussy. Even says on their website they have meetings which are just for socializing. One of the girls in the band looks smoking hot by the way and she's not exactly dressed like a nun.

Fuck off retard. Christianity is a corrupted religion, people clearly go there mostly to socialize, it's basically a coffee shop at this point.

Sounds like your life is pretty bad user
Please get your turbofaggot ass up and atleast read your bible and contemplate it in the light of the universal faith
If you want a short cut
7grams of shrooms in a tea
Alone in dark bed comfy
Play word of promise dramatized audio bible - gospel of Luke
Have metanoia
Have all the toxic shit burn away
Keep bible playing because you will be vibrating at a frequency that will draw attention and the godspell will keep you safe

Seek the kingdom of god and all things will be added on to you

Sounds like a perfect Church for you.

I really do feel sorry for you dark beast nigger people

I said 10 or 11 is too early for me and you go "it's 11 here". Do you have Down Syndrome?

in churches all you will meet are fatass dorky women that are ZERO fun. Or they have major psychological issues and that's why they still attend church, but mainly they are ugly, fat, and boring.

Go to Catholic mass. It's daily and in the morning at some churches.

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: St. Bridgette of Sweden.jpg (720x642, 139.91K)

fuck off faggot, pussy is all churches are good for at this point

fuck off faggot

The purpose of church is to recieve the body of Christ. Matthew 26-26-28

Attached: St. Patrick's Church.jpg (720x882, 232.19K)

You didn’t need a church to read and be right with god. Literally just listen to your soul. Good for you for thinking about him, that’s the first step in learning, everything is jewed don’t forget.

>in the morning
Are you retarded? I sleep from 4 am until noon.

Why would any church girl go with a wretched and foul mouthed sinner?

Attached: Abortion is evil.jpg (607x891, 98.65K)

Also I actually went to a Catholic mass. Totally worthless in itself, just singing etc. Like one hour and you don't learn shit, can barely even hear what the priest says when he talks, not like anything he says is worth hearing anyway. There is zero reason to go to a mass except for the girls that hang out there before and after.

don't pretend church girls aren't sluts, also fuck off retard, I fucked a girl from a dating app, she went to church every week