Did they really shift the timeline?

Attached: 1657259253188.png (640x640, 52.45K)

Yes to a timeline where you have schizophrenia

Abe is dead now for literally no reason so I'd say it's a safe bet.

There's new footage of the Dennys grandslam (so maybe??)

summer Any Forums

This timeline has been on track. Watchu talking 'bout?

It took 51 years to be here. We've arrived.

If CERN had anything to do with it, then they lied and they started early. Because it's been a nonstop ride for the last two weeks.

CERN is a machine that sends information back to the past. Time Capsule for the latest script was located under Georgia Guidestones. They staged it's destruction and demolished the area so they can take the time capsule with minimal suspicion. After this event what happened? Boris resigned and Abe got killed. I'm guessing there will be more of this.

holy shit! My penis is huge and black now! Mandela effect!

James Earl Jones and Tim Curry both died years ago. Now they're alive somehow.

Yes, we have ascended from the clown world timeline to the Peak Clown World™ timeline.

Attached: 1616511058972.gif (2952x3047, 404.72K)

Holy fuck I remember them being dead WTF!!!!!!

No, it has been evolving in circles for a couple of centuries:

> war
> banking crisis
> pandemic
> withdrawal from Kabul

WTAF.
I just looked up on google to verify.
I've noticed the jab bullshit ramping up too though.

uuuum sorry sweetie, that was debunked
/

Here's possibly another one. I don't use Frank's Red Hot sauce much, so I don't remember if the logo was always like this, but I've recently heard that it changed, the d is now connected to the H.

forgot pic

Attached: franks red hot logo.jpg (800x800, 48.06K)

Fuck you cern faggots and your schizo bullshit

This was all the proof I needed. 6 years later and suddenly that shit popped up.

Good.

Attached: 1652557806230.png (720x720, 1.11M)

OMG Tim Curry died like 6 months ago. I remember it was all ovwe the news. Holy shit i just looked it up and hes alive? WtF

It is literally impossible to leave evidence behind of something that never existed in the first place. So IF timelines do shift, then there would be no evidence of such a thing happening.

I think it was Sept last year when I had covid so i had a lot of time on my hands and was following the news more than usual. I remember reading about his death and that he had had a stroke before so wasnt good for a while. This is fucking nutz

Take your meds

Take your your fucking meds you retard. Take all of them in fact. All at once.