What brand and model shotgun did Ronald Merle McNutt use

I'm in a heated dispute with someone about what shotgun it was

Attached: EhS4IjCXYAE7Tex.jpg (567x404, 22.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bGjcHWhmFI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AA-12

My wife is leaving me and I've thought about this clip a lot lately

it's a FAMAS

she's doing you a favor, fire her first.

A fully semiautomatic

>Vaginal jews, not even once.

Wait was his name actually McNutt?

Attached: 1621739894898.jpg (1069x1095, 783.48K)

Don't know which exact model but it definitely had a shoulder thing that goes up.

Don't forget to film and post it cunt

Did he kill himself to spite the woman who broke up with him?

It was a rifle, not a shotgun

This was one of the most distressing vids i ever saw i felt so bad for poor doggo having to witness this guy making a brain slurpie.

Meh, do not kill yourself for a cunt with legs. You can always find another one and do some other shit you like

Dont do it.

Based. Good digits too.

it wuz a GAT 12 wif a mag clip an a tack laza

You'll be over her in a year or two. Then have 20 or 30 years of happiness. Or you could die now and everyone will laugh at what a loser you were. Just stay alive.

Attached: 1656578460683.jpg (1024x993, 95.57K)

A blunderbuss made on a 3d printer.

Please record it for us if you do so

Are you about to blow your head off over it?

any kind of 12 gauge would do the trick. It's the best way. Don't use a hand gun. There are cases of people surviving even a .357. They always put it under the chin or something and it just blows their face off and a bit of neocortex. You need to hit the brain stem. In through the mouth and study where the brain stem is. You hit that with so 00 buckshot or slug and it's over. Forget about it.

Attached: GettyImages-1092334754-fd0644493b3148288970e38fd26aead0.jpg (1937x1548, 120.07K)

kek dude gets trashed by a woman and the only way you thought of getting back at her is kys lol retard

Whatever the GLOWIES had on hand
THIS IS THE BIGGEST GLOW OP OF THE CENTURY

Dont worry mate, her lost not yours, we back you up and dont even think about it, dont hurt your parents, move on

a gun that fires shots

He killed himself because he had PTSD from killing brown kids in Iraq.
Also to answer OP, he used a cheap 12 gauge single shot walmart shotgun

A fucking brain bird.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-08 063914.png (396x398, 211.83K)

based you'll blow half your face off, literally sheering your skull and leaving a puddle of shattered bone and muscle oozing blood while I laugh all over some stupid little warm hole that matters less than the shit I am taking right now.
If you are too thick I am saying dont do it, all you will get is a cold painful death while everyone else lives on happy, the best way to get back at that cunt is to live a better and happier life without her. Move on and show her how little she mattered. Trust me it ruins them, one of my exes broke up with me and I acted like it was no big deal and went on a date with a way hotter chick and my ex saw me and texted this long “i am so happy you are happy i didnt want to disturb you while you were out ” aka she felt MOGGED big time.
single greatest moment of that entire relationship.

Ronnie did use the under the chin method though and it still worked. The 12 is so devastating the placement didn't matter. The brainstem is the best way though. Believe it or not, a pretty fair amount of people survive shooting them selves in the head. They use non optimal weapons for the job and place the shot wrong. Here is a guy that survived a shotgun to the face. You can live without a bit of neo cortex. You can't live without a brainstem.
youtube.com/watch?v=9bGjcHWhmFI

Ywnbaw

Good I don't want to be a woman

I feel bad for the dog. He should've given it away first instead of making it witness that shit.

got excited almost thought this was vaush

>live for some petty squirts of endorphin bro
lame and cucked

wasnt his dog and it probably doesn't care
dogs used to get exposed to gore with every meal, it's not a big deal for them faggot

>memefalg
Aww opinion discarded and yeah of its that ir killing yourself its better to be alive and petty then dead and gay